[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boooo

Reaction score
Tim threatened to mod kill me, so yeah gm guys

Can I get a quick explanation of what's happened so far, I'm not reading 10 pages

Boooo

Reaction score
vote poke
about time guys

Is mis trustworthy now because they proved their night action? Because I still think they're not being 100% honest

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Tim threatened to mod kill me, so yeah gm guys

Can I get a quick explanation of what's happened so far, I'm not reading 10 pages
hip claimed cop with guilty on poke

poke cc'd cop

i received a knife last night and im planning on using it on ltin unless anyone has any major objections (do you?)

mis still needs someone to target who can visit the machine so that they can hopefully win and leave the game (will you be visiting it tonight?)

poke revealed the item he got ages ago was a creepy doll and said moog now has it

moog confirmed he has it

moog found an epicmafia role which is called creepy girl which hands out the creepy doll and wins if the person with the doll is nightkilled so it might be that

notty claimed third party and said theyd 99% win and leave the game tonight

im waiting for ltin to claim since im planning on murdering him tonight unless poke turns out to be legit cop and then ill murder hip

i think thats everything thats happened

Boooo

Reaction score
poke big bad, inffy wanna knify ltin, mis wants to win
Why do you think poke is bad?

Infected_alien8_ why do you want to kill ltin

And bonus message mis is probably lying about their wincon bc Im just not buying it

hip claimed cop with guilty on poke

poke cc'd cop

i received a knife last night and im planning on using it on ltin unless anyone has any major objections (do you?)

mis still needs someone to target who can visit the machine so that they can hopefully win and leave the game (will you be visiting it tonight?)

poke revealed the item he got ages ago was a creepy doll and said moog now has it

moog confirmed he has it

moog found an epicmafia role which is called creepy girl which hands out the creepy doll and wins if the person with the doll is nightkilled so it might be that

notty claimed third party and said theyd 99% win and leave the game tonight

im waiting for ltin to claim since im planning on murdering him tonight unless poke turns out to be legit cop and then ill murder hip

i think thats everything thats happened
Damn that's wild, explains a lot

Why litn though?
Stranger blocked them according to her before she died and we still had a kill, clears him a lil at least- why him though

What's an epic mafia role?

oh right and poke said he got you as anti town in his n1 report
Well if he did he should have actually pushed me the beginning of the game instead of adding another vote for 'pressure' like he claims he did

And assuming there can only be one cop like in lcn, why would poke vote for me instead of the other cop claim when it's 100% one of them is lying when meanwhile i can still be just a 3p willing to help town

oh right and the creepy doll is passed via visiting people iirc so poke visited moog
He probably claimed to cop moog to explain him visiting him when in reality he visited him to give him the doll

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yeah i assume so since

well spoilers @ creepy girl i visit people and not the machine so prepare for your doll to be passed to someone else tonight!
also wow when i searched creepy doll i found this

so there was a creepy girl in this game which tim played too so maybe its this version https://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/nightswood-infiltration-game-over.18819/post-365834

Reactions: Boooo

Boooo

Reaction score
yeah i assume so since

also wow when i searched creepy doll i found this

so there was a creepy girl in this game which tim played too so maybe its this version https://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/nightswood-infiltration-game-over.18819/post-365834
Are they a threat or can they just give the doll to people in hopes that they'll be night killed?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
since all his posts have felt empty/random/weird to me

him ignoring my request for him to claim despite saying im going to knife him tonight also doesnt help

And bonus message mis is probably lying about their wincon bc Im just not buying it
why not

a role from epicmafia website

Damn that's wild, explains a lot

Why litn though?
Stranger blocked them according to her before she died and we still had a kill, clears him a lil at least- why him though

Well if he did he should have actually pushed me the beginning of the game instead of adding another vote for 'pressure' like he claims he did
well that was day 0 right, so he wouldnt have had a report then tbf

after night 1 he was pushing you but personally i believe hip over him since hips pushes on poke actually felt like maybe a cop to me before he even claimed it but i didnt think pokes felt that way

And assuming there can only be one cop like in lcn, why would poke vote for me instead of the other cop claim when it's 100% one of them is lying when meanwhile i can still be just a 3p willing to help town
idk tbh it feels like hes given up and not really trying anymore which is another reason why i trust hip over him (im not voting yet tho since i want ltin to claim)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Are they a threat or can they just give the doll to people in hopes that they'll be night killed?
well we dont know for sure if it is this role since tim couldve just made his own role up with the same name, but in this version it seems like they just had to have two people with the doll die but didnt have any killing ability themselves so i guess theyd just have to have tried to get the people holding the doll killed by sussing them in the day/making out that the doll holders were PR so that theyd be nightkilled

the epicmafia one is similar except the creepy girl wins if only one person dies with the doll and it has to be a nightkill

Reactions: Boooo

Mischief

Reaction score
You aren't third party right jace.

There would be too many otherwise, so notty would be doll girl and have to pass it around x number of times or something?

Jacethegray

Reaction score
I'm not third party and as infects mentioned you should know mine and enders roll if you had a keen eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.