[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacethegray

Reaction score
From my understanding Jace, the vig, said he couldn't kill hip, so how is that going to work? Also, won't mafia just roleblock vig to make me work with them?
Also I'm not vig I've been artist this whole time I know it's a suprise :eek:

• Confusing
Reactions: Boooo

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #1

HKCaper - 3 (Jacethegray, Mooglie, hipmeow) [L-1]

With 7 players alive, it will take 4 votes to lynch and 4 to no-lynch.
A deadline is set for Tuesday 10/22, 2:00 pm UTC. An extension will be granted on popular demand.
If a majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
oh no!!!!
well i assume hip gave hk the doll
ya mis remember when you tried to vote nolynch and end the day since i do!!!
hk will just continue to block ltin until the end of time so your win has disappeared
truly tragic

if day isn't over by the time i get home ill try to figure out a way for mis to win too but im fairly certain it's impossible since HK can permablock ltin

vote HKcaper
btw this isn't what i wanted to happen but who could predict that comp could make a 200iq play

Reactions: HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
town is trying to rush you, HIP still has the doll

i lied about blocking ltin, big shocker, i infact blocked hip last night, and will continue to do so. ofcourse im going to be petty and try to prevent both 3p from winning. if you lynch me here, both of you lose, which i would be fine with rlly, but not before you can fite with town a bit.

so ye, hip still has the doll, and will continue to keep the doll, since im blocking him for the rest of the game.

• Wow
Reactions: Boooo

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
town is trying to rush you, HIP still has the doll

i lied about blocking ltin, big shocker, i infact blocked hip last night, and will continue to do so. ofcourse im going to be petty and try to prevent both 3p from winning. if you lynch me here, both of you lose, which i would be fine with rlly, but not before you can fite with town a bit.

so ye, hip still has the doll, and will continue to keep the doll, since im blocking him for the rest of the game.
but youre meant to be a delayed blocker as laid out in your claim post so hip would be blocked next night and not tonight

also its 4 for a lynch and theres 4 town so adios

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
but youre meant to be a delayed blocker as laid out in your claim post so hip would be blocked next night and not tonight

also its 4 for a lynch and theres 4 town so adios
i said i delay blocked ltin, but in fact i didnt, so ltin could have visited me last night for all i known

also, just realized this is my only shot to block 3p from winning i guess
vote hk

• Thank You
Reactions: Mooglie

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
End of Day 4

HKCaper - 4 (Jacethegray, Mooglie, hipmeow, HKCaper) [L-0]

HKCaper decided it was time to take out the trash. Simply to spite the ones who hadn't helped him.

HKCaper was the Garbage Man.
Alignment: Mafia

Abilities: Each night you may visit a player and prevent their next night's action. This doesn't prevent their action the night you visit them, only the next one.
Factional abilities: Kill - In order to use your factional kill, at least one of your members must visit the machine. Communication: You have access to a shared chat at night with your fellow mafia members.

Win condition: You win when you achieve an uncontested majority among all living players.
With 7 players alive, it will take 4 votes to lynch and 4 to no-lynch.
A deadline is set for Tuesday 10/22, 2:00 pm UTC. An extension will be granted on popular demand.
If a majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

It's night 5 now, y'all. Night actions please. (The game not ending is not a mistake, for any wondering; I'm not that incompetent.)

• Wow
Reactions: HKCaper and Mooglie

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Start of Day 5

And once again, everyone returns to the floor, suspicion rising despite the recent successes.

With 6 players alive, it will take 4 votes to lynch and 3 to no-lynch.

hipmeow

Reaction score
i gave mis the doll also mis gave me a result which says no threat so i guess we dont need them gone if the third partys are why we are still going or theres a secret mafia idk anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.