DarkHender's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkHender

• In-Game Name: DarkHender
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: No alts
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: EST
  • Your age: I am 16.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been playing since last year around november or october.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No I have not.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I'd like to work with the servers to help anyone that needs help. Make sure that the rules are followed and be friendly.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I would probably ask them to stop or maybe tell a higher rank about it and see what they do.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I'm not sure if I'd be a better choice than all of them but I'm very friendly and I make sure to obey the rules.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I'm not sure what this is asking. But, I will do my job right. Follow the rules and hopefully make the game enjoyable for everyone. I'd like to be able to make a lot of friends to.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you
directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: AvantGarde, Bieber_x, Dessern5, Theodorre, Chillingworth.
  • Signed: Jessica (DarkHender)

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I would probably ask them to stop or maybe tell a higher rank about it and see what they do.
Just one thing: if a staff member is abusing their power immediately screenshot or log it for evidence then get a Controller+ to deal with it. Otherwise, strong application, and good luck! ;)

• Informative
Reactions: Duffie
D

DarkHender

Just one thing: if a staff member is abusing their power immediately screenshot or log it for evidence then get a Controller+ to deal with it. Otherwise, strong application, and good luck! ;)
Thank you so much! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.