Danni's GreenHouse

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

On DoD Danni's GreenHouse will make a return.

DGH is a settlement where everyone shall be able to feel safe. They can PvP is they want to, and live in peace if they want to. I once created the first GreenHouse to protect myself from PvP, I will do this once again on DoD, and hope that others will join!

DGH will be a (mostly) peacful clan, unless provoken. DGH is not taking any allies before the opening of the server, due to that I want to think more about it, and see the settlement itself (and of course if it will survive the first weeks). Then again, we dont got any enemies either.

Your safety as a member is my number one priority, and I offer you the best protection money can not buy.

If you want to join, PM me on the forums or catch me in game!

Allies:
Saponem
Orken

Enemies:
-none-

DGH is located at aprox 800 1600

While in the earlier SMP's DGH have been only a greenhouse, I will change this now. There will be a central greenhouse with some houses inside. The greenhouse itself will be the safest place since it will be 100% secure from raiders and mobs.

Around the greenhouse there will be the outer town. The outer town will be were most of the citzens of DGH live. The outer town will have a wall around it, protecting it from mobs and raiders that are not using enderpearls.

This is the plan of how DGH will look from above, just to show the idea.

The walls will have this design.

Edit: If you would like to see the design, but not the shape, of DGH you can go into BuildBox and do
/warp DGH

DEM GREAT PAINT PICTURES

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
DGH will be a (mostly) peaceful clan, unless provoken. DGH is not taking any allies before the opening of the server, due to that I want to think more about it, and see the settlement itself (and of course if it will survive the first weeks). Then again, we dont got any enemies either.

pls

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score

am i cool yet? i print screened it into paint from inkscape. :) JK, I'm cool. Anyway, glad to see we're going well. Also, no clan needs a member list or coords, because /village info does the work for them. xD