Da_Jinks zombie trusted app v2.0.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
In-Game Username-Da_Jinks.

What, if any, alts do you have-WalterRed34 is used by my brother on occasion but thats it.

Which server are you applying for?-Classic Zombie Survival.

What timezone are you in?-GMT -5 (EST).

Your age?-15.

How long have you been playing on the server?-I first played on December 9th 2011, and became inactive over the summer of 2012 due to schoolwork I needed to do. I began to get slightly more active about a month ago and full fledged active about a week or two ago. I also currently have around 18 hours /timeonline but when I first applied had over 150 hours online.

Have you held a staff position on any other Blocktopia servers?-Former Zombie Classic Trusted, former SMP Op and current JtE Trusted.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do?-I will help people on the server by answering peoples questions and trying to be on when Op+'s aren't on so that the server can run as smooth as possible.

If a staff member is acting up and/or abusing there powers, what will you do?-Take screenshots and possible video and ping a Controller+ from the IRC. I will then PM all evidence to a Controller+ for further investigation.

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted?-Because I am a former Trusted and understand the rules and am very active. I am active, mature and helpful and willing to be on whenever needed. I also should allow knowledge of the inactive time starting the Summer of 2012 until now was mainly due to School and other problems which I felt required me to resign.

What will you represent as a staff member/how will you do your job?-I will overall be a good player, mature and helpful. I will be enforceful of the rules and keep the server running smoothly for the enjoyment of everyone.

What staff members have agreed to reference you?-@ansoro2112, Dio4344, emosquirrel, Jeff0521, JohnOgozalek and @xXFruitninjaXx.

Signed, Da_Jinks.

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
Sorry for such a long delay. After talking it over with other head staff we feel you need a bit more time on the server after such a long break away. You may re-apply for trusted in 3 weeks.

• Love
Reactions: Da Jinks