Current way to Direct Connect with WoM to the Zombie Server

ethical1337

Don't choose the easy path just because its easy
Reaction score
Thanks to Avantgarde for getting me this information, I figured since a lot of you would want to know this as well that I would share it with you.

1. The first thing you will need to do is to login to your account onwww.minecraft.net and join a server that you wish to use WoM in. Make the screen show that you are in game and playing like you would on the browser.

2. Now depending on your browser, you will need to right click somewhere around the game in an empty space on the browser and right click to view the current source code of the page. For Google Chrome users,it should say "view page source". On other browsers like Internet Explorer and Mozilla FireFox, it should have a similar set of code to view which is what your seeing is the source code.

3. Scroll down on the list and find a group of code next to each other. It should look like this:

<param name="username" value="yourname"> <param name="sessionid" value="2123353650043568679"> <param name="haspaid" value="true"> <param name="server" value="46.4.219.221"> <param name="port" value="25568"> <param name="yourpass" value="-snip-">

4. Keep this part of the page opened up and go to your WoM game client's Direct Connect text box for what you will need to type in. The format to correctly use the Direct Connect link is as follows:

mc://server: port/username/mspass

5. Using the format above for the Direct Connect, you can see that in the source code on the browser; that is where you copy and paste your information using the format. So in this case that I have pulled from the source code, I would use the following format by using the information given in the source code:

Just type this:
mc://46.4.219.221:25568/username/MSPASSGOESHERE

ethical1337

Reaction score
This process should work with each server but I can get the server IP for each and post them here.

Derp ya I see why you would have trouble. However the MSPASS changes time to time and with each person I believe so that is still a required step from you sooooo yeah.

Lava direct connect: mc://46.4.219.208:22557/username/mspass
TNT direct connect: mc://85.114.140.163:25566/username/mspass

So obviously you change username to your username. However I cant get you the mspass

Chillingworth

JWB101197

Reaction score
Reiterating on what superstein has mentioned above about mppasses. Don't give them out, it is basically the same as giving out your password. The mppass basically verifies to the server that you are who you "say" you are when you attempt to login as a certain username.

JayApple

Reaction score
  • Disagree
Reactions: Mach9824

ethical1337

Reaction score
I found my java is derping up too. However you dont have to be actually connected to the server in order to get the page information. So if you still go to the page on minecraft.net that WOULD connect you to the server and get the server info youll still get the correct info which you can plug into wom.

Chillingworth

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Hmm strange then. Could you possibly try logging in with an older version of wom?

Also if you have not already, take a look at this.

http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/how-to-fix-wom.9084/
Thanks, but I have no idea how to do this with a Mac. I only have a WoM application - on Macs, most downloaded applications do not have source folders. Or maybe they do, and I can't find them.

EDIT: I found the solution. Thanks for helping, guys!