Accepted [CTF] Zap

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Looks like a good remake of 2fort to me, the extra paths in the middle will help a lot to make the map playable. The thing I don't like is that it's very easy to camp and defend from the pipes leading to the middle (near spawn). Secondly, I see no reason why there needs to be stairs leading up to spawn, it will confuse players searching for the flag and can lead to spawncamping. If you change these 2 things I'd love to give my +1 vote.

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Hi jack thanks for submitting this map,
I heard you say this was a remakt of 2fort so I'm really curious how this will do in the server. I saw you removed flaws of 2 fort so thats already a big +. Then the Aesthetics and creativity are also pleased cause of the modern look and the small details as small sewers leading to the big sewers.
so overall a [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR] from me!

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
Nice remake of 2fort but a few of my concerns are the two top exits above the brigs. The hallways are to narrow which would make it hard to exit without getting shot. I feel that the direct path to the flag is a little to strong. I don't want to make you remake the whole map so, remove ladders and make them climb a waterfall? Instead of that, add a simple jump path. A slower path to the flag from the sewers. It's just to easy to get the flag. I'm gonna give a 0

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
I love the look of this map. Had glance through it, nicely laid out passage ways and has a flanking route that isn't massivly op but still can give you an advantage. The design of the actual map looks great on a whole.

+1 from me!

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for finally submitting the map jack. I personally like the map and I think it would work best with a slightly shorter laser gun distance, for the sewers. I only have one slight issue with the map.
The ladders which lead up to the flag would be difficult to climb if another were camping by the flag, so I would suggest that it would work better with a jump pad. What are your thoughts on adding the feature?
After you reply I'll make a final decision on the map.