Status
Not open for further replies.

GOODYSMOODY

Reaction score
Map Name: Future Anubis
Map Authors: Goody with help from superstein and Ryandodd
Game Type: CTF/FFA
Map Worldborder:
The bedrock is just an outline of the map, thus the bedrock and beyond could be made void or expanded upon. I do not remember the dimensions.
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/IR4NHEW,OL2OUJR,nmikV6V,1s0TzUZ,SSm3kGG,1VcqTC4
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?7d8d77647e1bdi1 (schematic)
Round Time: 300 seconds.

FFA:
Spawn Locations:
The two red and two blue spawnpoints (I do not know the coordinates).
Kits:
CTNT - Stone sword, all chain mail armour.
PTNT - Iron Sword, all leather armour.
Or any other kits which people may feel will work.
[Optional] Fall damage: No.
[Optional] Can drown: No.

CTF:
Names of Teams:
Spawn Locations:
The two spawn locations on either side of the map (originally and still elevated to avoid potential spawn killing, can be modified.
Flag Locations:
In between each teams spawn points (ie the old cannon locations from TNT).
[Optional] Fall damage:
No
[Optional] Can drown:
No

Please Note: This map is a 'resubmitted' map of what was originally a PTNT map. The map made it into rotation, only to have the server close soon after. I figured it was a waste. Due to the fairly simplistic design, it should not be a hassle to expand and improve upon the map.

Thanks for your time :)

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Hey Goody, thanks for submitting this map

I wasnt able to look the map in real but I'm a bit worried after looking to the screens. If the middle corridor is the only way to the flags, if that is the case it will be pretty hard to capture flags and it will probably be a big kill round
Further I like the good old classic look so I will be going with a 0

GOODYSMOODY

Reaction score
Hey Goody, thanks for submitting this map

I wasnt able to look the map in real but I'm a bit worried after looking to the screens. If the middle corridor is the only way to the flags, if that is the case it will be pretty hard to capture flags and it will probably be a big kill round
Further I like the good old classic look so I will be going with a 0
I did forget to mention that there are jump pads at the ground level to access the two, top alleys if that means anything.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Thanks for you submission GOODY!

I would love to play on good old anubis again. However, I think this map is too small to work well (the reach of the pistol would pretty much be over the whole map) for CTF and spawnkilling will most likely be a problem. I'd love to see this map back on AoD but I think it needs to be re-remade to fit better for CTF.
Of course you could make this FFA but I think it would be a waste of potentional.

• Creative
Reactions: Terre936

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hey GOODY, thanks for your submission!

I've been swamped with projects and other work. Sorry for being so late.

I'm going to go with a +1. I really like the way the map looks and would enjoy to see how it plays out.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hi thanks for the submission
I had already looked at this map while trying to find some CTF maps from Premium TNT. I felt however that the map was too small and wouldn't work with CTF's current form. I'm going to have to deny this because I feel its too small and the game play wouldn't be very enjoyable.
-Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.