Flag Locations: Blue: -388, -94 Red: -285, -40
[Optional] Fall damage: No
[Optional] Can drown: No

Reactions: Notme

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Swift, thanks for your submission!

I'll be going with a -1. The mountain seems difficult to climb, and I think it would be difficult to find what the flag is if you aren't paying attention well enough or looking hard enough. I don't like how there isn't a readily-available way back to the main area of the map should you happen to fall in the water, causing you to have to go to an extreme side of the little lake to be able to get back to the action.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying that I really think this map is an original and pleasing idea, and I really like that. However, like Aika said, I'm not sure how well players will be able to interact with the environment. I'm going with a 0, but I wouldn't mind seeing a trial run on the server.

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Swift, thanks for your submission!

I'll be going with a -1. The mountain seems difficult to climb, and I think it would be difficult to find what the flag is if you aren't paying attention well enough or looking hard enough. I don't like how there isn't a readily-available way back to the main area of the map should you happen to fall in the water, causing you to have to go to an extreme side of the little lake to be able to get back to the action.
Don't worry about it, I put it together for the sake of seeing how it turned out and testing different flag formats, as well as using an old build.

I don't understand what you mean by climbing the mountain though (where Spawn is), due to not needing too. The flag is also directly across from Spawn of the enemy team, so I don't understand how it is difficult to spot. Unless you used the flags on top as the actual flag. I used these only as a way of indicating team sides - can be changed.

For the other parts, I will be able to change it should you want me to. Feel free to give some suggestions and I'll try and improve the map.
Thanks.

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, I put it together for the sake of seeing how it turned out and testing different flag formats, as well as using an old build.

I don't understand what you mean by climbing the mountain though (where Spawn is), due to not needing too. The flag is also directly across from Spawn of the enemy team, so I don't understand how it is difficult to spot. Unless you used the flags on top as the actual flag. I used these only as a way of indicating team sides - can be changed.

For the other parts, I will be able to change it should you want me to. Feel free to give some suggestions and I'll try and improve the map.
Thanks.
Fragile - fixed.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
After looking more in depth at the map in person, I've changed my mind, and I'm giving this a big [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR]. This map's scenery is really lovely, and I think that the flags are fine. So yeah, [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR] from me.

• Thank You
Reactions: BanSwift

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
Finally got around to this, sorry!

I'm giving this a + because the build is really nice and I think it'll be fun to play. The only thing is that the spawnpoints are in a fairly weird place, but that isn't really an issue to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.