Creepers' BuildBox Operator Application!

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Account Name: Creeper_JeepersS

Timezone: UTC-5 Easter Timezone

References (Op+): MikeTang, Natsubros.

Approx. time spent on BBB: 3 day 18 hours? Before the server reset I had a ton of hours!

Previous staff expiriences: None on BB, but I owned a succesful server, and used to Co-Own a tekkit server, which had 100+ people on a day.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? I've been with BB for a while. I've gotten to known and love the whole "Family" per say. I have gotten to know most of the players in the server individually. I know how to rate builds, and I don't let favoritsm take over and just give them what they want. They earn it, and if they earn it then they actually deserve it.

What do you think this role entails? This role entails helping out the BB community. Making sure the players are having a great time, and are having no problems. Making sure that all the rule breakers are kicked/ban, juts to make everyone in BB happy. It's not just the big things either, its the small things that can make the BB community happy, and I think this role entails that also, making sure that those players have inspiration to build, and keep building, and making sure they know they can always do better. I also would make sure that every new player that joins makes sure he/she is welcome to the family of BB, and is not feeling like they can't build as great as others. EDIT: On the more friendly side, I can't wait to be able to fully talk and play with the community. I can't wait to be able to make peoples days, and just mess around in general with all of the BB community :) I also think that I should keep the Environment for players, and communicate with them, see what there problems are, and just be like any normal player, as in talking to them, seeing how there day was, and just making sure they're having a great day!

Why do you want this position? I love BB. I want to be able to support, even though I already do, I want to be able to make sure they are banned for wahtever reasons, and not just trying to say "Stop it." I want this rank to keep BB safe, I don't even treat this as a rank, but just the higher point of which I can help BB. I only want this rank to make sure BB is safe, secure, and happy at its full content. I want to join the server, and just mess around and have fun! I also think that. I also want to keep all the players happy :) It makes my day every time someone thanks me for helping them, no matter how small of the problem. I want this Position not just to clear out the griefers and rule breakers, but to make sure EVERYONE in BB is super happy and content, and are happy to communicate with me!

Additional/final notes: Thanks to all the Ops for reffing me. I hope you understand it means a lot to me, just because you think I'm worthy of this rank. I look up to each and every single one of you. EDIT: After my app was posted, I've seen so much players on BB Estatic, and wishing me good luck :) I want to thank all the BB players for making me feel welcome and trusted to be able to become Operator (Maybe) I see that you guys are rooting me on, and making sure I know there is always hope! IMPORTANT: I understand some Op's think it is too early, but please take in mind that apps take up to two weeks to process, and that I saw a amount of new Op apps, so decided to apply.

Reactions: Notme and Naterger

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
Right, let's start this off. Creep, you're a great guy, massively helpful to the server, overall mature. These are the main reasons I referenced you, basically. You have my +1 , you'd be a great addition to the team.

Hex

Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Right, let's start this off. Creep, you're a great guy, massively helpful to the server, overall mature. These are the main reasons I referenced you, basically. You have my +1 , you'd be a great addition to the team.
Thanks Natsu, you've been a really great person to me, and am very appreciative on how you trust me this much.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I replied to the PM you sent me before you posted this application, and as such did not know that you had applied. I didn't think you were ready to apply just yet. This is in no way saying that you're a bad person - I had my doubts when you applied for AdvBuilder but as you were accepted you went above and beyond what I'd expect from you, and you are deserving of that rank. However, this application feels a little 'rushed' not in the sense that you didn't spend time on it, but that you were promoted to AdvBuilder just 2 weeks ago. Your application is slightly leaning to be more on the 'technical' side of being a staff member - of course it's our job to clean up grief and sort out arguments, but at the end of the day we are players just like you, which you summed up well with you saying this is just a 'higher point' of helping the server. I'm going to give you a 0 for now, but if you can impress me within the space of a week or so, this vote will change.

Reactions: Undefined User 7

Hex

Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
I replied to the PM you sent me before you posted this application, and as such did not know that you had applied. I didn't think you were ready to apply just yet. This is in no way saying that you're a bad person - I had my doubts when you applied for AdvBuilder but as you were accepted you went above and beyond what I'd expect from you, and you are deserving of that rank. However, this application feels a little 'rushed' not in the sense that you didn't spend time on it, but that you were promoted to AdvBuilder just 2 weeks ago. Your application is slightly leaning to be more on the 'technical' side of being a staff member - of course it's our job to clean up grief and sort out arguments, but at the end of the day we are players just like you, which you summed up well with you saying this is just a 'higher point' of helping the server. I'm going to give you a 0 for now, but if you can impress me within the space of a week or so, this vote will change.
My problem is I never see you around Priz. I wish I could, but we've never really gotten on the right foot together. I understand your POV, and I talked to mike. Sorry about seeming Technical, I understand that we're just players at the end of the day, but I'd just like to support the BB community better than I already have! I'll try to stay up later to run into you Priz, but its not a guarantee, I have school in 2 weeks, so I hav to get accustomed to sleeping earlier :p Hope I'll run into you soon!

Reactions: _4_ and Prizyms

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
While I'm glad to see you're very eager to help, it's too soon for the same reasons Priz said. And being an Op isn't 100% about cleaning up the server, it's about having fun and making sure others are having fun also.

0 for now from me, leaning towards +1.

Hex

Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
While I'm glad to see you're very eager to help, it's too soon for the same reasons Priz said. And being an Op isn't 100% about cleaning up the server, it's about having fun and making sure others are having fun also.

0 for now from me, leaning towards +1.
I'm really thinking about editing my post. Sorry if I seem too much like that. Also, about 2 weeks ago, I asked MikeTang about it, he said wait two weeks. Though due to so much Apps coming out, I asked Mike an he told me go ahead and post. Sorry if I seem like I'm rushing ranks. EDIT FOR MY EDIT: yo dawg I heard you like edits... Anyways, I edited my original post, I think I was more into the Staff Staff part of this App, but I edited to add my feelings toward the community itself, hope you like it better! Prizyms and Clockwork (Sorry if you think it wasn't appropriate to tag you)

Reactions: Prizyms

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
I don't really feel you're ready for a staff position. I sometime feel you aren't mature enough yet. However, you do help every now and then. So, for now I am going with a 0 leaning towards a +1. Keep at it. ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: Hex

tnm

Reaction score
I know your intentions are the best for the server, but it's just to early. Just because others are applying now, it doesn't stop you applying in the future! It's also a 0 leaning towards a +1. Keep trying!

Hex

Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
I know your intentions are the best for the server, but it's just to early. Just because others are applying now, it doesn't stop you applying in the future! It's also a 0 leaning towards a +1. Keep trying!
I'm sorry to ask, but when you guys say leaning to a +1, does that mean in a different app in the future, or maybe like a week later into this app?

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm sorry to ask, but when you guys say leaning to a +1, does that mean in a different app in the future, or maybe like a week later into this app?
We're currently voting neutral but we're considering changing our votes to a +1.

Hex

Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
We're currently voting neutral but we're considering changing our votes to a +1.
Thanks for the clearing up, I was very confused.

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
Creeper, you have been always working with the staff when necessary, when helping clear up greif or encouraging others to keep trying. People persons are Operator worthy, and you seem like a peoples' person. Good work with always looking forward! +1

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
As it stands, I'm going to have to go with a +1 Creeper has shown diligence in helping out as much as he can, often offering his advice and giving criticism to those seeking builder, helping out with miscellaneous problems, and keeping the server running smoothly to the best of his ability.
However, this application feels a little 'rushed' not in the sense that you didn't spend time on it, but that you were promoted to AdvBuilder just 2 weeks ago.
I semi-agree with this, because i waited near a year after getting adv to apply, but on the other hand advbuilder isnt a staff rank and thus shouldnt be taken into account during the application process, I see it more as an "extra credit" kind of thing (it can help you, but cant hurt you).

Hex

Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
As it stands, I'm going to have to go with a +1 Creeper has shown diligence in helping out as much as he can, often offering his advice and giving criticism to those seeking builder, helping out with miscellaneous problems, and keeping the server running smoothly to the best of his ability.
However, this application feels a little 'rushed' not in the sense that you didn't spend time on it, but that you were promoted to AdvBuilder just 2 weeks ago.
I semi-agree with this, because i waited near a year after getting adv to apply, but on the other hand advbuilder isnt a staff rank and thus shouldnt be taken into account during the application process, I see it more as an "extra credit" kind of thing (it can help you, but cant hurt you).
Thanks Nate

Thymos

Thy Friendly Moose
Reaction score
First off, I'd like to apologize for the late response, I was away this weekend and I wanted to make sure I had the chance to have a conversation with Creeper before making my decision.

On to the vote. I see you helping others out, especially ops, quite frequently. Whether this is finding grief or answering questions, I see you do both often. Until we had our conversation, I honestly doubted your maturity. However, based off of our conversation, I feel that you are mature and helpful enough to join us in staffing on BBB, and that you truly want to help others out to the best of your ability. Not only do I see you wanting to help other players out, I also see you wanting to help improve other player's building skills, which is one of the main factors that made me think you deserve a +1.

Hex

Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Still 0 for now. Same reasons as before.
I'm sorry, bu with you clock, I haven't seen you around AT ALL I've seen tnm, and Priz, but I've never ran into you besides on other servers

Let's get this moving

BBPrem Those who have voted 0 and are considering changing to a +1, what is your final vote?

Priz, you didn't say yours (;