Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Account Name:
Creeper_JeepersS

Do you have any Premium alternate accounts?
No

Age(note that we value maturity over actual age):

Timezone:
EST

References (Op+, none are required but will help you significantly):

chrisrocks300 MiyakoWolf and roboboy777 (Not sure if robo counts, and thank you all!)

Approx. time spent on BB (use /ontime to check):
2 Days 2 Hours and 44 Mins, but I have been on the server for almost 2 years now.

Previous staff experience:
Owned a Minecraft Server, Used to be an admin on Crewniverse. Own a GMOD DarkRP Server

Other notable contributions/feats/skills?
I am an Advanced Builder, so if anyone has any questions about building I will be able to help them out. I also am good at World Edit, so if someone needs help with commands from that plugin I am there. I am also experienced with other plugins on this server such as your grief plugin, Prism. I know how to hear out people, so if someone needs help, I'll let them finish their whole story before I go ahead and come out with the final outcome. I also very much enjoy player interaction, I absolutely love talking to all the players on BB, so I will notice if someone needs help. I do admit that I sometimes AFK for long periods of time, but I usually take note that I will be AFK beforehand. I also have a very lenient time schedule, school doesn't always interfere with it, so someday's I'll be on when school is already going because of how my school works, and that is when the least amount of operators are on.

What do you think the role entails?
Being a BB operator is to help make sure the rules are being followed. You have to be there for players when they need help. Operators are role models to the players, and they need to be able to make sure to set a good example of that, so players can follow in their foot steps and become a great and helpful person. BB operators shouldn't be over the top strict either, this is a laid back, nice and, fun server, so they should set that atmosphere that everyone is welcome to have fun on the server, and enjoy themselves. Operators need to be able to stay calm even in the most dire of occasions, panicking can cause mistakes, and can also cause panic across the other players on the server. Operators also need to make sure that when reviewing builds, that they are truthful, and that if the build isn't up to par for the rank they are trying for, they tell them that, and they also could give them tips on how to make it better. I know another thing operators should do from time to time, is check around flatland and terrain worlds for grief, because they don't have complete protection on those worlds, and have been doing that recently and reporting grief to ops.

Why do you want this position?
I want this position because I love BB, it's staff, and it's players. I've been playing on BB for 2 years now. I love helping people, and having the satisfaction of that is enough to make me smile. When I'm on theres people who always want help, and there's no operators on. I try my best to help, but at some points I had to play the waiting game for an operator to be on, and I know players don't like that. I know that sometimes people need that little extra help to be very satisfied with what the needed to have in the first place, and I'll be there for that, and be happy to be there for that. I also love to be a role model to players, and help them understand what it is to just have fun on this server, and maybe become a staff member in the future, because they looked at me, and I inspired them to try and become staff.

Additional/final notes:
If needed, I will be able to grasp ahold of the other plugins BB has, like Voxel Sniper. I also rarely play on other Blocktopia servers, so when I am on I will almost always be on BB.I feel very connected to the players on BB, and asking some players around on the server they said that they're glad that I'm applying for OP. Also, thank you for reading my application to be a BB operator, and I hope I can become a part of the staff team of BB.

Last edited:

Collosal

Reaction score
Hey, I reffed you because I see you on all the time helping players. You are an extremely active member, and I think you'd be useful. I've seen you show initiative, and this is important. I think you understand what the position means. You are good at building and seem to be able to give good advice when asked. I've known you basically since I started playing. It is for these reasons that I am giving you a +1.

Reactions: Hex

Hex

Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Hey, I reffed you because I see you on all the time helping players. You are an extremely active member, and I think you'd be useful. I've seen you show initiative, and this is important. I think you understand what the position means. You are good at building and seem to be able to give good advice when asked. I've known you basically since I started playing. It is for these reasons that I am giving you a +1.
Thank you Chris!

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Creeper_JeepersS, Thanks for applying for Buildbox Op! You have a solid application which shows that you have a sincere interest in applying for the rank. Even though it seems like you have just recently become active again, I've noticed that within that time, you seemed eager to help players, were friendly towards everyone that joined the server, and an active builder. Which is pretty great. Also, when I was reviewing my IRC logs for your activity, I noticed that you were guiding a player on how to install a shaders mod and also reviewing their build. What I saw from this was that you were patient, which is extremely useful when helping players out with their builds and such. So, with that, I think it would be great to see you as an Operator for Buildbox. Good luck! +1

Hex

Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Hey Creeper_JeepersS, Thanks for applying for Buildbox Op! You have a solid application which shows that you have a sincere interest in applying for the rank. Even though it seems like you have just recently become active again, I've noticed that within that time, you seemed eager to help players, were friendly towards everyone that joined the server, and an active builder. Which is pretty great. Also, when I was reviewing my IRC logs for your activity, I noticed that you were guiding a player on how to install a shaders mod and also reviewing their build. What I saw from this was that you were patient, which is extremely useful when helping players out with their builds and such. So, with that, I think it would be great to see you as an Operator for Buildbox. Good luck! +1
Thank you Rex!

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
You're friendly, helpful and overall someone who we'd want to staff with. From the above applications, I hear you've been doing some great stuff. I haven't been on during the week much, and I didn't see you much at the weekend either, but that's all me to blame. What I have been seeing from you, though, is good! Sorry I didn't respond to your reference request in time - my fault. However I can give you good news in a +1!

Hex

Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
You're friendly, helpful and overall someone who we'd want to staff with. From the above applications, I hear you've been doing some great stuff. I haven't been on during the week much, and I didn't see you much at the weekend either, but that's all me to blame. What I have been seeing from you, though, is good! Sorry I didn't respond to your reference request in time - my fault. However I can give you good news in a +1!
Thank you Sir!

Hex

Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Half asleep Miya here. Damn cat woke me up .-.

Well Creeper what can I say? You're friendly, fun and a great person to be around. As for your helpfulness, I've seen you help out new and old players in many different ways, and you've done it very well! I think you'd make a great op!

+1
am currently half asleep too, thank you!

Reactions: MiyakoWolf

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
I think you are a chill polite, and calm person when it comes to helping, or giving advice to players. You are very active since you came back, and are never on any other server more than BB. I think you could understand the tools and responsibilities of operator and I would, over all, love to staff alongside you. I can't vote now, but if I could I'd give a 1+

Status
Not open for further replies.