Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I was about to write a funeral speech for inffy as one of his last requests. However, i realized people dont die in this game of mafia, they get fired. Also according to the lore he got fired for watching inappropriate videos, sooo

anyway lets hop right into some more interesting stuff:

I was in a night chat with Inffy (i will not disclose which one or what floor since that might be relevant) and some prtty interesting stuff got said. We were planning on playing it out a bit longer, but seeing how he got fired, instead of what we thought would happen, ill just do it right away.

In the night chat, inffy said that he was 'Silenced' yesterday. According to him he could still rate posts, but chose not to do so, to make it seem like he was just busy. Given the circumstances i believed his story, and seeing how he turned out to be a doc, that prtty much confirms it in my eyes (unless the possibility where he pretended to be silenced again, but i find it highly unlikely he'd do that again). Seeing how there is likely a silencer in the game, i'd like everyone to say something in the thread, instead if you are silenced rate this post 'agree' (or disagree if you dont want to give me a positive rating ;sadface;)

Btw, I can provide some info on his reads if people think it could be valuable, since he shared them with me in the night chat.

D

Deleted member 4601

I was about to write a funeral speech for inffy as one of his last requests. However, i realized people dont die in this game of mafia, they get fired. Also according to the lore he got fired for watching inappropriate videos, sooo

anyway lets hop right into some more interesting stuff:

I was in a night chat with Inffy (i will not disclose which one or what floor since that might be relevant) and some prtty interesting stuff got said. We were planning on playing it out a bit longer, but seeing how he got fired, instead of what we thought would happen, ill just do it right away.

In the night chat, inffy said that he was 'Silenced' yesterday. According to him he could still rate posts, but chose not to do so, to make it seem like he was just busy. Given the circumstances i believed his story, and seeing how he turned out to be a doc, that prtty much confirms it in my eyes (unless the possibility where he pretended to be silenced again, but i find it highly unlikely he'd do that again). Seeing how there is likely a silencer in the game, i'd like everyone to say something in the thread, instead if you are silenced rate this post 'agree' (or disagree if you dont want to give me a positive rating ;sadface;)

Btw, I can provide some info on his reads if people think it could be valuable, since he shared them with me in the night chat.
Based on the information available can I assume that your night chat with Inffy was either called the 4th floor or the Ground floor?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
In other news:

company stocks have stayed relatively the same.

And the basement (IT) is currently undergoing cleaning.

Thanks for reading and have a productive day.
there is something going on with these floors, id appreciate it if we dont share what room is what floor

Based on the information available can I assume that your night chat with Inffy was either called the 4th floor or the Ground floor?
i will neither confirm or deny that for now

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I personally think the Danni situation is simply a coincidence tbh. As I'm part of the floor 2 chat, I dont really see how any kill mechanics are attached to the rooms. It seems strange to me that Notty is pushing it so hard but if it was done to get a reaction its done the trick lol. The thing I find strange is what Danni is saying about the host having stuff to do with it??

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Uhuh I'm kinda not buying it.

For anyone confused since we havent told you. Me, Dess and Danni are in a night chat together. Danni was like 'hey since we're upper management maybe we should fire people XD' and then he bolded a fire inffy. Sounds suspicious to me tbh
if you are considering this, do you think this is the only way to get out a night kill?
since that would mean there has only been 1 kill over 2 nights because danni only said this once

i dunno notty, i find this highly unlikely. i mean, this seems like a standard closed setup, without weird mechanics.

Iggish

Reaction score
Also since there's a basement and people have talked about different floors does anyone have any evidence or information that would suggest that there is some sort of floor-based mechanism involved here? Especially the folks that were in night chats last night.
Well, I had a theory about there being a lift maintenance guy who could choose like two rooms every night to be opened, but seeing that everyone's room seemed to be open last night, that's probably not the case.
Instead, maybe there is a role that blocks a chat room every night? Some sort of third party and they chose to block the IT room?

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score
I think that would be extremely helpful. There's a decent chance that a n1 kill was negated by him and it could indicate who he was on n1 if he secretly slid that info in to be looked at retrospectively.

Iggish

Reaction score
there is something going on with these floors, id appreciate it if we dont share what room is what floor
Yeah, in addition to this, I'm presuming that everyone got given a name attached to their role, so it would probably be best not to reveal that as well. Maybe the serial killer needs to have someone's name to fire them?

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
I think that would be extremely helpful. There's a decent chance that a n1 kill was negated by him and it could indicate who he was on n1 if he secretly slid that info in to be looked at retrospectively.
well n1 we didnt share too much info, so i doubt that'd be of much help, but sure let me look at the chat and give you guys some intell

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Alright most of his reads came from reactions he got from people, about him not speaking:
-he townread danni and jivvi since they seemed to think inffy wasnt in the game at all.
-he townread notty since she seemed 'too eager' to play it off as inf being busy
-he townread mulb and dess, because, while they did draw attention to it, his gut told them they were town
-he found oog and unu kinda suspicious in how they adressed inffy not talking, but perhaps it was too obivous to be scum
-he was suspicious of jolt, it seemed as if jolt tried people to notice inffy wasnt talking as an attempt to raise suspicion on inf

some last notices, since inffy wanted me to also tell this:
-"I'd also like you to tell Jivvi that the reason I'm here is because the reason I was abstaining from joining was due to what seems to be a misunderstandin"
-inffy also thought i was kinda suspicious, but only based on vibes

if need be i can try to give a bit more explanation, but this is the summary of his reads (he kinda made a long post oof)

• Informative
Reactions: Jivvi and Iggish

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Could you tell me your reasoning for not wanting to disclose it? How could it possibly be relevant?

In the night chat, inffy said that he was 'Silenced' yesterday. According to him he could still rate posts, but chose not to do so, to make it seem like he was just busy.
I genuinly don't believe this at all and I'm like 99% sure you're making this silenced thing up. Should be easy enough to find out though since if it is true then either Jolterino or Runemen4 are silenced today since everyone else has spoken.

There's a chance that either Notty or Dess is mafia (most likely notty t b h) is mafia and looked at this as an oppurtunity to frame Danni.
Theres also a good chance Danni is Mafia, or better yet he might be the SK/autocrat. Maybe the only way for him to actually kill people is in our night chat which is why he so casually tried to play it off as a joke.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
HK's making it up or Inffy is making it up?
Hk. This 'maybe he is silenced!!!!' that keeps appearing every day 0 is getting old and is never true so I'm assuming Hk might be Mafia making this up for whatever reason. Maybe that reason being that he wanted control of his floor for some reason, maybe his floor has a group night chat action that he doesn't want Inf to weigh in on.

Iggish

Reaction score
Hk. This 'maybe he is silenced!!!!' that keeps appearing every day 0 is getting old and is never true so I'm assuming Hk might be Mafia making this up for whatever reason. Maybe that reason being that he wanted control of his floor for some reason, maybe his floor has a group night chat action that he doesn't want Inf to weigh in on.
But I mean, he's only repeating what Inffy said, isn't he? IIRC he's saying that Inffy said that he was silenced. Just check with the other people in his floor, to confirm if that is what Inffy said, HKCaper who else is on your floor. You might've said it already but effort going back to check.