Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
idk i think i remember it being on the sign up thread
However things are not as they seem, word around the office is that a group of spies have gone under cover in the corporation in order to destroy it from the inside. With your money and your job on the line you must work together to find out who the spies are and fire them immediately.
checks out but if you are actually town (which ur not) and remembered it from sign up thread then ur a saddo

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
ya its the worst role in existence
tbh autocrat is one of the factors (other than it being the best strat in mafia literally every set up ever) that makes me want to initiate a MASS CLAIM since they are typically vanillas (i mean im only basing this off the 1 game they existed in escres) so theyd need to come up with a fake claim which can be easily spotted

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
tbh autocrat is one of the factors (other than it being the best strat in mafia literally every set up ever) that makes me want to initiate a MASS CLAIM since they are typically vanillas (i mean im only basing this off the 1 game they existed in escres) so theyd need to come up with a fake claim which can be easily spotted
not to mention alignment cop is out, doctor is dead, so the only powerful role thats unclaimed is roleblocker

maybe we should wait a day for mass claim tho

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Sploorky

Reaction score
ya its the worst role in existence
thats cancer.

Okay, who subscribes to this theory:

There is a mafia on each floor that has a group chat(reception, floors 1-3, and board room)
There is no serial killer
There is one autocrat and he works for IT(which does not have a group chat)

Floor chart for reference:

[xtable=575x159]
{tbody}
{tr=@x15}
{td=135x15}Floor{/td}
{td=424x15}People{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=135x15}Board room (top floor){/td}
{td=424x15}Nottykitten (mayor with gun), Danni122112 (interrogater), Dess(godfather){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=135x15}HR (third floor){/td}
{td=424x15}Ooglie101, HKCaper (mafia roleblocker), Infected_alien8_ (doctor){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=135x15}Marketing (second floor){/td}
{td=424x15}Jolt, Iggish (messenger), 77thShad, Jivvi{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=135x15}? (first floor){/td}
{td=424x15}Matty, Purplepixles, Runemen4, Comp{/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=135x15}Reception (ground floor){/td}
{td=424x15}Arelic(Role Cop), Unusual_dood (security guard), Sploorky(Role Cop){/td}
{/tr}
{tr=@x15}
{td=135x15}IT (basement){/td}
{td=424x15}TheWeakGuy48, Mulbery, Enderfire, hipman500{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

Unusual_Dood

Reaction score
yeah i was planning on not claiming at all today but i figured that since ive been pretty silent in the whole matter rather than pushing for a cop claim i've just SOLIDIFIED my death tonight if i didn't claim
Nah, I would have protected you, like I did last night. Arelic was hinting me that you were cop in the nightchat