Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Wow mean, can you take that back :(
Might still lynch you tomorrow if you're Maf but we'll see about that.

Here is a list of what I think peoples actions should be tonight. Obviously you should reconsider these if Mul is not the floorkiller but if she is there is not much reason to not follow this even if there is some weird redirection thing going on.

Anyways Sploorky I would like you to use your role power on me tonight. Arelic could you use yours on Purple? TheWeakGuy48_ could you roleblock purple? If sploor can prove he used his action on me and weak blocked purple that means if there is a kill tonight there has to be a Mafia that isnt purple/sploor, or it's claire but claire can prove she used her action by giving purples rolename+ there are reasons I think Sploor is the Mafia which me/Danni will tell you tomorrow. Oog can do what he does best.

Comp would you mind switching to reveal Jolt's role if you die? Don't have to do it immediately but before the ending of next night would be nice.

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score

Here is a list of what I think peoples actions should be tonight. Obviously you should reconsider these if Mul is not the floorkiller but if she is there is not much reason to not follow this even if there is some weird redirection thing going on.

Anyways Sploorky I would like you to use your role power on me tonight. Arelic could you use yours on Purple? TheWeakGuy48_ could you roleblock purple? If sploor can prove he used his action on me and weak blocked purple that means if there is a kill tonight there has to be a Mafia that isnt purple/sploor, or it's claire but claire can prove she used her action by giving purples rolename+ there are reasons I think Sploor is the Mafia which me/Danni will tell you tomorrow. Oog can do what he does best.

Comp would you mind switching to reveal Jolt's role if you die? Don't have to do it immediately but before the ending of next night would be nice.
What makes you want me to switch to Jolt exactly?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
What makes you want me to switch to Jolt exactly?
Gut feeling + reasons I can't really say yet but I'll say them tomorrow or Danni says them tomorrow if I die. I don't see any harm since it's unlikely you're gonna die anyways but I have reasons to slightly suspect jolt so if you do die it'd be nice to learn a bit about him

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I do find it strange you haven't died yet notty - but alright. I doubt I'd be targeted unless Jolt isn't Mafia anyway (or I was killed by some other dude)

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
So from now on I'm stepping down from host. I'll remain as cohost and try to keep up and pitch in when I can but Infected_alien8_ will be taking over main host abilities so make sure things go thru him from now on rather than me.

If people are interested why or are worried about me, I'm currently under a lot of stress from uni work and don't have the time you guys deserve to dedicate to the game, I've already been relying on inf more and more which is causing obvious other problems when information gets lost between us, but I am very thankful for his help and hope the rest of the game goes well.
The other reason, although I won't name any names, is the attitude of certain players in this game. In situations like this I think it's important to remember a certain level of appreciation/respect to give to the game hosts who are sacrificing huge chunks of their time in order to provide free entertainment for you. However, since before I even started the game I've been receiving a constant stream of complaints and pretty unwarranted abuse from certain players which has really sucked the fun out of hosting the game. I know it hasn't gone completely smoothly with a few issues being my fault and a few being out of my hand but that still doesn't mean I deserve the level of disrespect I have from it. I remember a long time ago (Prizyms 's Russian mafia iirc (correct me if I'm wrong Priz <3)) that "Respect the host" was a written rule for the game, which really shouldn't need to be said. In the end, I'm sacrificing my time for you, as did Jolt and Claire the game before, as did Ender and as did Jivvi, so if you want people to continue to do that, this toxicity needs to stop.

If you have enjoyed the game so far despite some of it's flaws I'm really glad. I may host again in the future I don't really know at this point but if I do I'll make sure to choose a better time fo rit ;)

-Signing off your beloved CEO,

The bear in the big blue house

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Final Votecount

Mulbery - Runemen4, Unusual_Dood, Ooglie101, TheWeakGuy48_, Nottykitten (x2), Sploorky (8/8)

With 14 players alive it takes 8 to fire and 7 to no-fire.

Good evening workers!

As you all have probably figured out, we have decided to relieve Mulbery of their duties. They were spreading all sorts of lies and slacking off doing their bit for the company, and we don't need that kind of dead-weight here at Socktopia LTD. Unfortunately she was the only one useless enough to spend their time cleaning the building so from now on you can expect the place to be slightly less pristine but it's probably for the best.

Have a good night, see you all bright and early tomorrow morning. Also please send warm messages to our beloved CEO who has resigned from their position. We hope he's doing okay and thank him for his contributions to the company.

- Inf

Dorris the Cleaning Lady
Win Condition: Survive to the end of the game, if you are alive town/mafia loses.
Floor: None
Every night may visit a floor and clean it. This will result in that floor becoming slippery. Any night action targeting a player on that floor the following night will result in the user dying. At the start of the following day a message announcing that floor is being cleaned will be given.

Mulbery was the 'autocrat-esque' role, so you don't have to worry about that role anymore.

Night ends in 48 hours. Please send actions ASAP.

Last edited:

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
it's almost like you were the denholm and he is the douglas of this company

OK, Inffy.
Now we're alone, I can speak frankly. You may receive a visit from the police at some point concerning irregularities in the pension fund. I've been using a very creative accountant recently released from jail to manage what I call the suck fund!

• Haha
Reactions: Iggish

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Good morning employees!

Last night we found one of our top dogs (well, cats, technically) conspiring with our competition, 'Put a Sock in it LTD'. We don't know for sure it was Nottykitten but they were wearing a mask with their face on it, and why on earth would anyone wear a mask with someone else's face on it? So with this airtight logic we fired Nottykitten from the company. Be gone, traitor!

In other news, stocks have stayed relatively the same.

Have a productive day!

- Inf

Adam the Boss man
Win Condition: Town victory.

Floor: Top Floor (Boardroom)
Double vote and a one shot fire that can be used any time day or night. If day the day will continue but it will not be announced who fired the target.

1. Mulbery
  2. ooglie
  3. UNU
  4. TWG
  5. Hipman500
  6. Jolteon
  7. Hk
  8. Ender
  9. notty
  10. danni
  11. uhtr5r
  12. Arelic
  13. Iggish
  14. PurplePixies
  15. Dess
  16. 77thshad
  17. Sploorky
  18. Jivvi
  19. Comp
  20. inffy
  21. rune

Deadline for the end of the day is in 48 hours.

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to fire and 6 to no-fire.

Reactions: Aqua

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

did everyone carry out these actions!