The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
in an ideal world i'd wait for purple to claim but

last night i visited mulb
got third party

other reasons for not trusting mulb:
a) her role doesnt make sense (literally mafia #1 could kill mulb, become sysadmin, mafia #2 kills new sysadmin, becomes sysadmin, etc, etc resulting in all mafia being able to become town for a vote happy ending given that autocrat is dead OR a mafia could accidentally kill mulb, become town, mulbs role will flip on death and so this newly-town mafia can out their entire mafia team)

b) all basement members so far have had IT crowd names (twg - roy, ender - moss) if you remember me asking mulb for the first letter of her name yesterday, i was looking for a J or an R (jen/richmond who also work in basement) but i was ok with the D since theres 2 other chars in show with D as first letter (douglas and denholm) but there aint no dorris so yeah

i would like to wait for purples claim before ending day with a mulb lynch (assuming mulb is floor killer or autocrat) but yeah
Aiii, maybe we got out autocrat, I hope. Could of course be serial.
I have been thinking quite a bit about autocrat recently, and what has worried me is that he/she might have died without their role revealed. Killing whoever responsible for these deaths might give us their tags

Good work Detective Mooglie.

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm guessing it doesn't show up but takes one less for it to go through. Also, I don't know what they mean by payment. I don't get a report on how much money I currently have/pay to vote but apparently Matty does know how much he has with his ability which is dodgy.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I'm guessing it doesn't show up but takes one less for it to go through. Also, I don't know what they mean by payment. I don't get a report on how much money I currently have/pay to vote but apparently Matty does know how much he has with his ability which is dodgy.
Your role seems extremely unbelievable but go ahead and 'pay' to get this 'secret vote' and then place your vote on mul kthnx

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_

Rune

Resident Roadman | Deception Lead
Admin
Donor
AoD Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
So you've gone this whole game without knowing how it works?
I had a vague idea, it's basically an extra vote which I can use twice. I didn't understand the pay thing but I decided I would figure it out when I used it. Also, I found that the "pay' was just added for flavour.

My vote is active now so check it out with a vote count :)

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Mulb does seem fairly scummy however didn't I see there was a similar Mafia version of that role? I don't know if both can exist
Either way its probably not a role thats great to have around, so I'm happy to lynch

However - I do want to give everyone a chance to say stuff (including mulb to reply) so don't lynch yet