Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuromono13

Reaction score
Name Of Map: Coronis
Author: Kuromono13
Size: A Normal Plot
Boundaries of Map: On BB. I have sent a schematic to Baker93
Kits: (This Map is going to be hard for both Hunter and Survivor. There are good items all around the map to compensate the Kits)

Survivor Kits
-Runner
3 Loaves of Bread
Compass
Potion Of Swiftness I

-Solemn
Wooden Sword
3 Spider Eggs

Hunter Kits
-Necromancer
1 Witch Spawn Egg
3 Potion of Harming I
1 Ghast Spawn Egg
Leather Pants:black
Leather Bootsblack
Leather ChestPlate:black

-Demonic Symbiote
32 Fire Charge
Iron Sword
Iron Chestplate
Chain Legguards
Iron Boots
Potion Of Regenerat

-Void Dweller
64 Arrow
Bow
Potion Of Swiftness II
Chain Chestplate
Iron Boots

Random or Choose?: Hunters;Random Survivors; Choose

ScreenShots; (Most taken with far render)

Coronis ScreenShots:

Download Of Map
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18902469/kuro.schematic

radman573

Reaction score
I saw it in BB not to long ago :D

The only thing I would say that needs a little work, is the forest. I think a small hut or 2 would suffice for the abundance of trees :D

Other than that, it is really cool :D

(I love the new 1.4 items :D )

Dlmt3

Reaction score
There better be a LOT of weapons then. For two reasons:

1. Survivors cannot punch Hunters, and so starting without even a wood sword makes me nervous about the map.
2. People are idiots, they like to stock up on 20 swords, just so others cannot have them. Without a sword in the kit, you will have to find a way to compensate for that.

Other then that, looks good, even with a distinct lack of food at start.

EDIT: Cannot remember if I am allowed to post here, just delete this and warn me if I am not, so I won't do it again.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
There better be a LOT of weapons then. For two reasons:

1. Survivors cannot punch Hunters, and so starting without even a wood sword makes me nervous about the map.
2. People are idiots, they like to stock up on 20 swords, just so others cannot have them. Without a sword in the kit, you will have to find a way to compensate for that.

Other then that, looks good, even with a distinct lack of food at start.

EDIT: Cannot remember if I am allowed to post here, just delete this and warn me if I am not, so I won't do it again.
Every one is allowed to give feedback at maps :)

This map is great, i have looked around it at buildbox, and if everything works as supposted this map is gonna be a good and fun map to play. I hope it gets accepted :D

Kuromono13

Reaction score
There will be plent of ways to kill and defend on this map. There are a lot if weapons on the
Map. I did not add a potion making area because people will make strength II (there MIGHT be a way to get a diamond sword)

• Winner
Reactions: Danni122112

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
There will be plent of ways to kill and defend on this map. There are a lot if weapons on the
Map. I did not add a potion making area because people will make strength II (there MIGHT be a way to get a diamond sword)
I don't think that a dia sword will be a problem on this map, concerning that there are swords better than diamond on this map.

Kuromono13

Reaction score
I don't think that a dia sword will be a problem on this map, concerning that there are swords better than diamond on this map.
True. The huge forest in the map will be a hard place to survive. There is a secret in finding the chests in the forest. I hid a lvl 30 enchanted wooden sword somewhere in the forest. Also the forest is directly next to spawn. I'm sure it will be a good way for hunter to avoid survivors.
I did put a few traps in the forest, so watch out.

EggNog

c:
Reaction score
True. The huge forest in the map will be a hard place to survive. There is a secret in finding the chests in the forest. I hid a lvl 30 enchanted wooden sword somewhere in the forest. Also the forest is directly next to spawn. I'm sure it will be a good way for hunter to avoid survivors.
I did put a few traps in the forest, so watch out.
Hmm sounds like there are quite a few beast swords on the map I suggest you make them relativly hard to get.

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
It appears that you only saved 1 layer of the map in your schematic file. Is the map still on BuildBox?

EDIT: Nevermind. I have taken a look round the map. Unfortunately, it isn't quite fit for AoD. Although the design in some parts is great, the map as a whole seems a mis-match of ideas, pretty much split into 4 sections. When maps are like this, is can tend to limit the flow, and continuity of the theme. A little more terrain may not hurt either, as there is a lot of very flat land.

Feel free to edit the map, and submit the map again in 2 weeks.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.