cookie/super cookie conversion

Brando212

Reaction score
weren't the "cookie to super cookie" and "super cookie to cookie" options going to be switched so those below the rank of builder could convert their super-cookies to cookies?

the idea was approved and they were switched for awhile but then they got switched back again for some reason, was this an accident or where they intentionally switched back again?

i thought it was a good idea to switch them

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
I think, that there was some kind of glitch with the thing, and maybe they switched it. But again, I am n0t sure, I just heard this some time ago.

Arcius

Reaction score
Problems as in it didn't work and was stealing super cookies without paying players. At least, that's what I recall. I could be wrong.

Arcius

Reaction score
They got changed back apparently and before that they weren't working as intended. At least this is how my memory serves. I remember a few players claiming that it just took their super cookies and didn't give them cookies. I think I tried it myself during that time to see if it was working. I belive I had the same result.

Edit: Please note: I could be wrong considering I havdn't checked it in a long time and I'm not at home or have access to the server to check.

2nd edit: I was wrong. Already implemented in to the game like Listings said, with only a minor glitch of saying "paid 1 cookie for 1 super cookie." End of discussion me thinks.