Cookie reward level

joshuwah

JtE BossMan
Reaction score
Right so I've noticed that some people get like 5/3/2 cookies, is there a set thing that decides how many cookies you get?

Or is it just pure luck?

Reaction score
/ironman ?? can you explain that please?
It's an AdvBuilder command,It lets you get up to 11 cookies per round,and can be only activated before the lava start. If you lose a life while ironman'd you lose 20 cookies,a super cookie,and the rest of your lives.You can not place a sponge or use "/store" or "/superstore" while ironman'd

Brando212

Reaction score
It's an AdvBuilder command,It lets you get up to 11 cookies per round,and can be only activated before the lava start. If you lose a life while ironman'd you lose 20 cookies,a super cookie,and the rest of your lives.You can not place a sponge or use "/store" or "/superstore" while ironman'd
I'll correct you on one thing, you don't lose all your lives, it's actually only like ten for fifteen that you lose

joshuwah

JtE BossMan
Reaction score
So essentially you could ironman, then build a 3x3x3 to hide in and effectly do nothing to get moar cookies?

Brando212

Reaction score
So essentially you could ironman, then build a 3x3x3 to hide in and effectly do nothing to get moar cookies?
you could do that without /ironman too, but lets face it, that's boring

you do what you normally do, socialize, ... and make sure the lava god isn't furious (you can't place sponges while in /ironman either)

CaramelCow

Reaction score
"I'll correct you on one thing, you don't lose all your lives, it's actually only like ten for fifteen that you lose "
That must be new because a while ago I lost 1257 something like that lives, just because I went AFK for like 1 minute and I got griefed.

"So essentially you could ironman, then build a 3x3x3 to hide in and effectly do nothing to get moar cookies?"
I am sad to say that alot do that.