Confusion Map removement

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
So I was playing Confusion today and noticed Inon, asaechao, RLHchampion were placing TNT on one of the portals to kill anyone who came. So at first I was like"oh thats a good strategy until at the end when the top 3 came up
Inon K86 D4
asaechao K83 D8
as for the Final score : Red 278 Blue 63

I think the map should be removed NOT for spawn killing but for lazy point getting and I know they can always choose another portal but still eventually you get to the same place and remember with the 100 they get for winning them 2 almost got 1000 points that one round.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
This is a strange behaviour i've witnessed.

People will run straight forwards into the first portal they see. Always. Thats why i've had to balance out spawns to be diagonal between all the portals.

A possible theory to prevent this is to make one portal that randomly throws you where-ever, but thats less even less liberty. Then again it is confusing and who the fuck are you to know where you'll end up anyway if you don't know the structure.

Toco Toucan

Reaction score
Most used portal is the first on the left when you spawn, that's where all the large killstreaks come from.

Maby make the spawn portals random and the others in the place lead to set others.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
That KingSam, he works in mysterious ways! Who would have guessed that he also thought it was time to let Confusion die for a while, until changes are made, or the map is scrapped entirely?

I was tempted by random spawns, but then I thought to myself "This map doesn't work at all without entities working properly" and so decided that at least until entities work properly again, it can be left to gather dust.

Gameprochampion

Got the moves like Jagger!
Reaction score