• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Compliment the person above you :D

Do you like complimenting and caring for another person?

• Yes! It's super nice!!

Votes: 21 63.6%
  • No. My heart is like my girlfriend. Non-existent.

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I strive only to bring resolution to the world and my own resolute heart, but often my meanings are obscured and scoffed at by the many.

Ignored or misunderstood lies the mirror brought by the wolf, and so now a new object is brought forth.
This object is bright and difficult to look at directly. This object is directed towards the mirror, and a new, slightly dimmer and calmer light pours forth.
All become the living forms of the reflections they saw when looking in the mirror (or for those who didn't look, didn't see), now exposed.

When questioning the squid who brought this light source to the room as to her motives, she simply replied "If you cannot see the impurities that lay upon you, then perhaps your friends can. I, too, am covered with impurities, visible or not. The only difference, if difference there be, is that I acknowledge the presence of my impurities and, though currently incapable, constantly seek to amend them."
She leaves the room soon after.

And so now I ask you all to review and reflect upon the posts you have all made on this thread thus far and ask yourself "Would I say this to someone I don't know? Would I use this to show kindness, whoever I may be talking to?"

I wish to remind you all that this is a thread of complements, about trying with the deeper reaches of your heart to bring out the good qualities in other people.
If it is beyond your strength to do such, then I whole-heartedly request that you find a better home for your thoughtless and sometimes unsavory jokes.