kuilin

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
  • Name of the arena: Terminal Velocity
  • Creator(s): kuilin
  • Size: 16x16x128
  • Screenshots (use default resourcepack):
  • Any extra information: Please download it and give it a try! I like maps with simple but nuanced concepts, but I know this map looks incredibly simple from the screenshots. The teleport command blocks can be deactivated when kotl is not running.
  • Download link (here if mega doesn't work)

Last edited:
Reactions: Notme

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
I've already talked to you about this in-game. I think this map suffers from the same problem as your deathrun map: It's confusing, it's overcomplicated, busy and ugly. The concept itself is amazing and I'd really like to see it in KOTL (dropper KOTL? fuck yes.) but the execution is... not up to standards. I would love for you to take that same concept and turn it into something simpler and prettier-- of course, gameplay is the most important part of a KOTL, but aesthetics always play a factor too.

I would advise against using command blocks because I can't assure that those will actually be used in your KOTL.

Reactions: kuilin

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
We had the same complaints here as with your other map: Reverse KoTL would be great, but this is more of a tech demo and we'd like to see a more dressed up version. It doesn't look appealing and even in terms of gameplay it's a mess. It's busy and overcomplicated. While I personally love the idea of a dropper-style KOTL, I think it could be executed in better ways. Sorry, denied!

Status
Not open for further replies.