Accepted [Competition][CTF] Temples

Status
Not open for further replies.

froyd

Reaction score
1,000 years ago there was a divide among the peoples of the temple. The northern half of the temple began to recognize Melons as the best food, while the southern half preferred Pumpkins (the snack that grimaces back!™) Soon, the divide between the two groups became so great that the temple itself was shaken from its foundations, and was cleft in two to form the Melon worshiping Temple of the Creeper and the Pumpkin eating Temple of the Skull. Now, the peoples of the temples must fight it out to finally prove once and for all (until the next round starts, at least) which is better: Melons, or Pumpkins.

Names of Teams: Teams are Melons and Pumpkins.

Spawn Locations:
Melons: (134,189,851)
Pumpkins: (134,189,969)

Flag Locations:

Melons: (84,169,863)
Pumpkins: (184,169,957)

[Optional] Fall damage: Nope
[Optional] Can drown: It ain't matter, bby.

Notes:
Due to the motley of maps that is my plot, half of the map is Sky biome. //biomeset is broken it seems, so I can't do it myself but the entire map should be flower forest.

Map center is at (134,216,910), map is 113x153 blocks.

Map can be found at /warp temples on create.

Edit: Screenshots

Also, the map time should be midnight (18000)

Last edited:

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
the snack that grimaces back!™
For legal reasons we can't add your map. This is too close to a popular brand of fish-related snacks.

Thanks for submitting this map, froyd!
I really like this map. It's simple, but complicated enough to get some good gameplay out of it at the same time. The build is really well-done, and I don't think the large size will be too much of an issue.
+

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
The map does seem a little large, but its easy enough to find the flag. The bridges probably should be a bit wider as I have noticed even a 3 wide bridge made of packed ice makes players slide off. Anyway, I would like to try it and see how it goes, so I'm going for a
+1

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
I love the change from the usual streamline look that most of the CTF maps have, and I'm sure this will be another lovely addition to the CTF maps! I think gameplay will be solid as well. [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR]

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Froyd, thanks for your submission!

I'll be going with a +1. I like the idea of the map. While it might be a tad big, that'll be fine given our playerbase. I'd love to play it!

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I think the map is now properly imported, but please check if you play the map, as you did not include any of the jump pads in the post so I had to try to find them myself.
-Accepted

• Thank You
Reactions: froyd
Status
Not open for further replies.