Not open for further replies.

superhalo6

Reaction score
Spawn Locations:

Cave Dweller spawn : x171, y43, z248

Scavenger spawn : x172, y72, z282

Archer spawn : x144, y81, z262

Kits:

Cave Dweller : Potion effects are applied automatically for this kit.
Potion effects : Permanent night vision, Speed I (3:00), Potion of Leaping (3:00)
Items : Leather armor and a Stone sword

Scavenger :
Potion effects : Regeneration (0:45)
Items : Chain chestplate and helmet - Leather boots and leggings - Wood sword.

Archer :
Potion effects : Speed II (2 potions in inventory)
Items : Leather helmet, chestplate and boots - Chain leggings - Golden axe and an infinity I bow
Fall Damage : Off
Drowning : On

The map is located at /warp Frostfall

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I like the topside of the map, though maybe replace some of the water with ice, or give depth strider boots so players don't get stuck in the water for ages. However the bottom area I don't really like. There is only one way to get down which is by a ladder (please correct me if I am wrong), so I think that because of the group cluster nature of FFA, what is likely to happen is either everyone will be at the top and players may get annoyed at having to travel up the ladders if they spawn down below, or potentially the other way around.

Also, as a side note you can't currently have spawn locations for different kits. It is possible I may change this in the future, but more than likely not. Anyways, the issues I have described still haven't prevented me from thinking the map will be good, so I'll go for a
+1!

superhalo6

Reaction score
I like the topside of the map, though maybe replace some of the water with ice, or give depth strider boots so players don't get stuck in the water for ages. However the bottom area I don't really like. There is only one way to get down which is by a ladder (please correct me if I am wrong), so I think that because of the group cluster nature of FFA, what is likely to happen is either everyone will be at the top and players may get annoyed at having to travel up the ladders if they spawn down below, or potentially the other way around.

Also, as a side note you can't currently have spawn locations for different kits. It is possible I may change this in the future, but more than likely not. Anyways, the issues I have described still haven't prevented me from thinking the map will be good, so I'll go for a
+1!
Currently there isn't any way up other than the ladder, though I could experiment with different spawn points for Cave Dweller kit, if different kit spawn points get added.

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
I think it could use a bit more structure, but otherwise, I like it. I do think though, the platform above spawn should be removed. It might encourage spawnkilling, and that's already an issue in FFA. Otherwise, I like the build itself and would really like to play it.
+

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Super, thanks for your submission!

I'll be going with a +1. It's relatively simple, and it has a lot of depth to it. It gets right to the point, while still being visually appealing. I'd love to try it out!

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
I took a look at the map, and while it's really quite nice, it's not popping out at me like a lot of the other maps. It just feels a bit barren, though then again that might be a good thing. I'm a bit on the fence about this one, so I'm going to vote a 0, leaning towards a [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR]

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
I'm super-sorry (no pun intended) for the delay, I completely forgot this was a competition map. I haven't been able to have spawn points for different kits, but everything else is how you intended it.
-Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.