Command suggestion

Akio_Kaguya

Reaction score
warnhistory- Shows users previous warnings.
kickhistory- Shows users previous kicks.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Okay first of all who would this command be available to? Oh and I am sure this is in the /whois command. So unless this shows what they were kicked for I would have to say probably not

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Yep that to but really the number of kicks or warns a person has obtained is in the
/whois command so as I previously said this may be a good idea but imo it doesn't need to be implemented

Summer10

Reaction score
Yep that to but really the number of kicks or warns a person has obtained is in the
/whois command so as I previously said this may be a good idea but imo it doesn't need to be implemented
Afaik, that part of the command is glitched and doesn't keep track of all of them, And maybe include more information like would it include autokicks?

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
Something like this?:

/kicklevel

YOUR KICKS
Wizard kicks: (number of kicks)
Pillar Kicks: (number of kicks)
AFK kicks: (number of kicks)
Any other auto-kicks
Manual Kicks: (number of kicks)

Would this format be OK?

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
It would be a good idea to have something like this because the warn/kick part on /whois doesn't work properly but I would NOT like it if auto-kicks were counted too.
Maybe a system that when you use it it shows up all the rules with warnings/kicks after that:
Other: [kicks]
@1: [warns] / [kicks]
@2: [warns] / [kicks]
@3: [warns] / [kicks]
etc... (When the player isn't warned nor kicked for a rule it wouldn't show up to make it less spammy for the person using it)

E.g. /warnkicks Player1 shows
"@2: 2 / 1
@3: 1 / 0
@7: 0 / 2
@9: 1 / 1"

Of course this would only be usable by operators and higher.

Jowe

Giver of Pancakes
Reaction score
I would like Auto-kicks for spleefing/lag-pillaring/flying to be counted in some way - Wizard is the only one that is really unbalanced.

Summer10

Reaction score
It might be interesting for Trusteds as well to be honest.
Also I prefer Vatumok's suggestion about the format the most.
Wasn't there a problem where the players could use the command as well when we tried to make trusteds able to /mute? That's the only drawback I can think of.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
It might be interesting for Trusteds as well to be honest.
Also I prefer Vatumok's suggestion about the format the most.
Trusteds don't have power over the ban command - being able to check this would in no case be necessary for a trusted a player, if the player really wants to check the warnings/kicks of a player (because he/she thinks that the person breaks the rules often) he/she should just ask an operator to check whether the player has broken the rules a lot or not and let that operator (or maybe another) deal with it for the rest. Remember that trusteds are to assist the staff (and take over when there is no other staff) and also to learn some moderating commands - not to deal with serious rulebreakers. (Heavy rulebreakers should be reported by trusteds to operators or higher)

Wasn't there a problem where the players could use the command as well when we tried to make trusteds able to /mute? That's the only drawback I can think of.
It's possible but rather a lot of work and would require a patch - it's something in the coding that has to be changed. (Trusted commands work the same as VetOp commands, and those got added too)

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
It would be a good idea to have something like this because the warn/kick part on /whois doesn't work properly but I would NOT like it if auto-kicks were counted too.
Maybe a system that when you use it it shows up all the rules with warnings/kicks after that:
Other: [kicks]
@1: [warns] / [kicks]
@2: [warns] / [kicks]
@3: [warns] / [kicks]
etc... (When the player isn't warned nor kicked for a rule it wouldn't show up to make it less spammy for the person using it)

E.g. /warnkicks Player1 shows
"@2: 2 / 1
@3: 1 / 0
@7: 0 / 2
@9: 1 / 1"

Of course this would only be usable by operators and higher.
@LISTINGS09 If I remember right there used to be something like this at the bottom of /whois. Maybe before the Zombie 3.0 update. It showed each rule # and the added number of kicks/warns.

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
Yeah, I'll have to check if that info is stored in the DB now, since I think I removed it to stop it filling the DB.

Also /whois was pretty spammy with it in, but I didn't even think about putting it into a new command (derp!).