CoD: Black Ops 2

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
How do you play this game.
Everyone says it's easy and all I do is walk around and die.
plis
If it's anything like the previous Call of Duty's...

Become the host, shoot first, don't lag.

Then you win everytime*.

*Unless you can't aim right at the person all the time, have low FPS, have a spazzy mouse, have an unresponsive keyboard, are using a terrible gamepad, are playing with a terrible host, or are currently raging at the game like most of the playerbase.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
I just use the Skorpion EVO because it feels good, but I could see it not being optimal or something.
Scorpion is a good gun to use. Highest rate of fire out of all guns which makes it beast in close combat. I suggest laser and fast mag, FYI, since laser helps with hipfire and you'll run out of ammo alot so fast mag is a need.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Scorpion is a good gun to use. Highest rate of fire out of all guns which makes it beast in close combat. I suggest laser and fast mag, FYI, since laser helps with hipfire and you'll run out of ammo alot so fast mag is a need.
How about just trying to burst fire with the scorpion or have select fire on it. That is what I do and I have extended clip on it whenever I put it in a class

But I have a vary of classes with different weapons

Ex. Shotgun with the M1216 with a Milimeter Scanner, laser sight and extended clip and for a secondary I have it with the R870 MCS with Laser Sight and extended clip

Nope: AN-94 with extended clip, millimeter scanner and quickdraw. For Secondary I have the Five-Seven with extended clip and FMJ

But my personal favorite classes are the SMGs especially the MP7

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
shoot first
How
;
_
;

To make my questions a little bit more specific:
If I'm walking on the side of the road and I see a guy with his back turned to me I go pewpew and kill his face off and that's cooli-o, but then I take 2 steps in the opposite direction and there's a gun in my face. Or I get out of spawn and I run to the "nearest" "cover" and get shot from the side.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
How
;
_
;

To make my questions a little bit more specific:
If I'm walking on the side of the road and I see a guy with his back turned to me I go pewpew and kill his face off and that's cooli-o, but then I take 2 steps in the opposite direction and there's a gun in my face. Or I get out of spawn and I run to the "nearest" "cover" and get shot from the side.
Normally, the person who is standing still and already aiming will be the one to shoot first.

The one thing you don't want to do is run around. When you go over a corner, aim your gun, or face in the general direction you wish to be ready to shoot at.

Sometimes, it's better to shoot from the hip, than waiting for yourself to aim down the sights.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
My current favorite loadout in the game:

AN-94 with quickdraw and stock
Kap-40
C4
Lightweight
Toughness + Scavenger (perk 2 greed)
Dexterity (can be replaced with extreme conditioning or tactical mask)
This just completely annihilates. If your a lower level and can't use some of the higher weapons/perks, I'd replace the AN with either the Mtar or FAL and kap-40 with either tac-45 or B23R. C4 could be replaced with the frag grenade.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Me currently I do not have Live but I am Rank 20 on XBL, and my mp7 is prestige lvl 1 and working on getting it to two now to get an xbox live membership and continue to rank up

but from what the statistics tell me I am going to be prestige lvl 1 in 1.3 days from what it tells me from Elite at least

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I haven't played it in a couple months, but I am currently almost prestige 5. I would've been a prestige master by now as I was gaining at least 1 prestige level every week and a half.

Current Gold Weapons:
Gold MP7
Gold PDW-57
Gold VECTOR-K10
Gold MSMC
Gold Peacekeeper
Gold Type-25
Gold Remmington
Gold FHJ-18 AA

Almost Gold (3 or less challenges to go)
Smaw
LSAT
FAL-OSW
Ballista

I use score streaks: Lightning Strike - Orbital VSAT - VTOL Warship

(Since it seems the last thread was lost to time, I am making le new one :3)

DISCUSS ALL THE COD: BLACK OPS 2 THINGS.

Also, just for fun, I wanna see everyone show there record for 5v5 recruit bots domination record for the kicks :3

Da_Jinks - 111-1 on Nuketown 2025.
Remember to keep settings at 4 friendly and 5 enemie bots! Along with normal time and score limit!

Also, for all that want to play with me just add on XBox live: D17J.

Super_Goku, Gasy_Europeon, miiii44, DSiGameMaster, LagWarrior.

(just the people I know for a fact play it and are on the forums :3)
i'm on ps3
111 - 1 with bots?
i got 72 - 24 online :D
My highest score is 178-2 on Head Quarters, Nuketown 2025.. Online. :3

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
My best rounds ever:
81-2 doing Kill Comfirmed on Yemen? I believe.
55-0 doing Kill Comfirmed on Hijacked.

Current gold guns:
Remington
Vector
PDW

Working towards gold or are SUPER close to gold on:
All SMGs (one at a time...)
Ballista
KSG (I love and hate this gun at the same time...)