CoD: Black Ops 2

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
(Since it seems the last thread was lost to time, I am making le new one :3)

DISCUSS ALL THE COD: BLACK OPS 2 THINGS.

Also, just for fun, I wanna see everyone show there record for 5v5 recruit bots domination record for the kicks :3

Da_Jinks - 111-1 on Nuketown 2025.
Remember to keep settings at 4 friendly and 5 enemie bots! Along with normal time and score limit!

Also, for all that want to play with me just add on XBox live: D17J.

Super_Goku, Gasy_Europeon, miiii44, DSiGameMaster, LagWarrior.

(just the people I know for a fact play it and are on the forums :3)

Gasy_Europeon

SURVIIIIVVVVVVOOOOOOORRRRRR
Reaction score
(Since it seems the last thread was lost to time, I am making le new one :3)

DISCUSS ALL THE COD: BLACK OPS 2 THINGS.

Also, just for fun, I wanna see everyone show there record for 5v5 recruit bots domination record for the kicks :3

Da_Jinks - 111-1 on Nuketown 2025.
Remember to keep settings at 4 friendly and 5 enemie bots! Along with normal time and score limit!

Also, for all that want to play with me just add on XBox live: D17J.

Super_Goku, Gasy_Europeon, miiii44, DSiGameMaster, LagWarrior.

(just the people I know for a fact play it and are on the forums :3)
i'm on ps3
111 - 1 with bots?
i got 72 - 24 online :D

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Online? WHo needs that stuff? When you got 12 year olds who are under the age of the game rating to play calling people out on things they don't even know...just saying

But for me I never go online so I only play with bots on.

And I get.....well it's hard to tell because I've been playing saints row 2 on my ps3 and plus I vary in the kdr area with bots so

• Agree
Reactions: Duffie

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
I got a 43-16 earlier today :D Also, won my first two matches of League Play CTF!

Oh and ZombiePineapple thats why I mute everyone always ;)
eh I'm just like f online but I did see a friend just own some people with doing the smack talk it was hilarious

Edit: Just did a free for all game....because Team Deathmatch is so last year jk with bots 11 of them but I got 327-6

115Predator

Reaction score
I enjoy the game myself and is currently the game I play most often nowadays (though it's partially due to the fact that the computer I'm using is old). I look forward to playing Mob of the Dead next month (why must Xbox 360 players get the DLCs first?).

However, I really wish players were generally more polite; many players on COD are not at all friendly. In this game, you could get called a noob for anything and hackusations are not unusual.

These are some notable things I have seen while playing this game.

Thank goodness for the PC community, it seems to be mostly neutral. I feel bad for those who play COD on consoles. I like the game, but its community is another matter.

• Agree
Reactions: mariosatr

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
I enjoy the game myself and is currently the game I play most often nowadays (though it's partially due to the fact that the computer I'm using is old). I look forward to playing Mob of the Dead next month (why must Xbox 360 players get the DLCs first?).

However, I really wish players were generally more polite; many players on COD are not at all friendly. In this game, you could get called a noob for anything and hackusations are not unusual.

These are some notable things I have seen while playing this game.

I agree with you on here. But I don't know why Xbox users get the DLC first...for you would have to ask the people who make the DLCs for BO 2. I am looking forward to getting the DLC when I get money again :c but it looks to be fun although the first DLC is quite a nice one with the peacekeeper gun available and if you can't get the DLC then if you play a local or system link game with bots the bots might have the peacekeeper that you can use if you kill them and pick it up

radman573

Reaction score
I agree with you on here. But I don't know why Xbox users get the DLC first...for you would have to ask the people who make the DLCs for BO 2. I am looking forward to getting the DLC when I get money again :c but it looks to be fun although the first DLC is quite a nice one with the peacekeeper gun available and if you can't get the DLC then if you play a local or system link game with bots the bots might have the peacekeeper that you can use if you kill them and pick it up
Well, PS3 does get Battlefield 3 DLC before Xbox so I guess it's justified? The reason Xbox peeps get DLC first on CoD is because Microsoft signed has a contract with Activison and they just recently renewed it so..... it doesn't look like it will change anytime soon :(

I enjoy BO2, especially the LMGs which are boss just like in all the previous CoD games as well as almost all FPS in general :D I do find it very annoying when people talk shit about BO2 when they haven't even played it though. True, the multiplayer isn't the best but it has a very addicting zombies mode as well as a good campaign (which unfortunately, many peeps skip).

PSN: radman573

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
What's your best gun combination?
Peronsally,
idk.
MY FAVORITE LOADOUT:
Vector K-10 w/ Long barrel and fast mag
Lightweight (or you can use Hardline/Flak jacket as well)
Toughness + Scavenger (need perk 2 greed)
Dexterity
C4
Two choices for last point: A single concussion or a pistol (personal choice: B23R or Kap-40).