[cmd is available to c+] Command for Cold Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smaned

California Roll
Reaction score
Would it be possible to create a command that could switch round from cold water to lava and the reverse? It'd really help when the server occasionally does 3-4 cold water rounds in a row.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
I might be a little out of place here, but i think could help spice up the rounds if in high demand, or yes, stop a never-ending chain of COLD water rounds. The command would have to be Veteran Op+ since they are highly trusted not to abuse it and they already control other variables like lava speed.

copycat16

the lava god follower
Reaction score
totally agree, of course their is a solution to stoping straight water rounds i found starting the lava early gets rid of the water round

Smaned

California Roll
Reaction score
totally agree, of course their is a solution to stoping straight water rounds i found starting the lava early gets rid of the water round
But doesn't ALL the active_lava turn to active_cold_water when its supposed to start? And yes, there's another sollution where VetOps+ can close off the timer and release lava manually, but a command would be much easier.

copycat16

the lava god follower
Reaction score
But doesn't ALL the active_lava turn to active_cold_water when its supposed to start? And yes, there's another sollution where VetOps+ can close off the timer and release lava manually, but a command would be much easier.
yes it does but while i was trying to fix a timer once i had to activate the active_lava manually when it was a cold water round and it release lava but i do see where having a command is easier.

Reaction score
Actually, this command already exists.
It's called /lavaiswater, and it switches Lava Rounds into Water Rounds and vice-versa
It's a Controller+ command

Brando212

Reaction score
Actually, this command already exists.
It's called /lavaiswater, and it switches Lava Rounds into Water Rounds and vice-versa
It's a Controller+ command
i knew i wasn't imagining things when i saw a controller change a water round (which was the third in a row) into a lava round
admittedly this was back when cold water was first introduced, i haven't seen the command used since that time

Brando212

Reaction score
right now it's controller+ right?

why not make it Vet OP+, i believe the Vet OP's can be trusted enough not to abuse it (if anything make them have to put it to a vote in-game whether or not water should be switched to lava and vise-versa)

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Derp. It may be a little easier if the command were granted to Vet. Op+ then Controllers seeing as how they already have to do it manually, why not automatically? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.