[Closed; requirements not met] Rallnbow <3's Blocktopia Trusted Application...

Should i Be

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rallnbow

In-Game Name: Rallnbow
What, if any, are the names of your alts: I Had Another Account But I Delited Him His Name Was HackStep. ( It Wasnt A Hacking Accout )
Which server you are applying for: Zombie Survival And/ Or Lava Survival I Play Them All!
The Timezone you are in: (UTC+10:00) Brisbane, Guam
Your age: I'm 14, I Am Frendly To EveryOne I Know.
How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I Have Played It For A Very Long Time On Both My Accounts On My First Account I Played Around 1 Month ( This Was Around 1 Year Ago ) And On My Account I Play on Now I Have Played A Even Amount Of 15 Weeks On Every Server You Have Posted.
Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No I Have Not And Im Wanting To Try It Out And Help Others ( Im Op On Other Minecraft Classic Servers As Well )
Should you get approved, what will you actively do? Look Around For Players Hacking, Glitching And Using WoM And Give Them 1 Chance, Tell To Re-fresh There Page And Take WoM. I Will Help People If They Need Help And Show Love To EveryOne <3
If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Tell Then To Stop Think About What Thy Where Doing Give Them One Chance Post What Happend in The Forum. If Thay Keep Doing It I Would Report Them To A Admin And Strongly Ask Them To STOP And/ Or Dissconect From The Server.
Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? So I Can Help People Out, Stop People From Doing Bad Things ( Eg: WoM ) And Help People Have Fun!
What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I Will Work As A Team With EveryOne And Report People That Keep Glitching, Hacking Etc...
Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? One_Survivor And Stieben
Signed: Rallnbow, Connor Rainbow ( In Real life )
Extra: I Want EveryThing To Be Perfect Im Realy Nice I Love Blocktopia Peace :D

IamGreg07

Reaction score
Yes, you need at least 2 references from ops+. Ex ops cannot give references, so your application is subject to auto denial.
You may re-submit your application once you have acquired the correct number of references, although I personally don't recall having seen you much in-game. Either way, best of luck to doing so. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.