[Closed; not enough references] KamilFCB2'S Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

KamilFCB2

Reaction score

• In-Game Name: KamilFCB2
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: None
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT Warsaw +1h
  • Your age: 13
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? First click at 3 August 2011 so 5 months ( on 3 Dec.)
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? None. Blocktopia is my first.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? So, I would like the game was honest and funny. I shall consider that no player or did not use wom or other hacks
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If not is observing rules of the server I am instructing him. If is using hack'ów I am doing screen'a and I am sending to the administrator
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? So, I am playing on the server for 5 months. All the time I am observing his rules. I am in the good contact with other players.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will be instructing players so that don't use hacks.I will help them if they have any problems. If they using hakcs I do screenshot nad sent to op.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?:
  • Op: Maxyz73;)
  • Trusted: Lily97:)
  • Trusted: Marnixxie:)
  • Signed: Thanks. KamilFCB2. Sorry for language, but Im form Poland and Im not good in English ;/.:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.