Declined [classic] The great Wutfort

Plive

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Wutfort
  • Intended Gamemode: (Survival or Classic) Classic, if you can't read a title.
  • Creator(s): Olive44 (many peoples helped, like ChRobin, but i'm the main builder of this)
  • Size: 192 x 192 (whole plot)
  • Biome: Plains
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!) : much screenshots but i recomend to check the map by yourselves.

• [*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Bedrock
  • Any extra information about your map?:This is an Exploration map. Peoples instead on instantly making houses, can go on a walk in the streets or do whatever they want to do. Btw the warp is /warp wutfort on /mvtp plots !

Map made for the classic map competition http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/rituals-of-fire-classic-map-making-competition.17267/

Ragetastic96

Masterful
Donor
Reaction score
Looks like an AoD map. After this is decided on I'd recommend adding to chests and submitting it there as well.

Up close, it definitely looks fun to adventure. If there weren't so many places to make easy houses out of, I'd suggest this as a survival map as well. As compact as it may look, there's actually a lot of room to build. Especially on those towers with the flat tops. With the many map apps we have, I can't say for sure it will place in the comp, but I'm definitely in support of this being added.

+1

Reactions: RyanDodd

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Reminder to LavaPrem while yes some of you have been voting on maps/giving your opinion we ask that you do try and look at all of them. Those of you that have been doing so, thank you, those that have not. Please do so.

X__x

Resident Zombie
Reaction score
I just want to say, holy crap you ninja'd me to it. I had a plan on making a castle-city surrounded by water, but having land around the outside edge of the water. That aside, it's.. rather large, as far as maps go. Any chance of shrinking this to below 150x150? (otherwise it's quite nice. c: )

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score
Looks super duper pretty and I really like the castle. +1 from me. I also have to agree with Rage in that this would make a great AoD map too so if you want to take the time to put some chests and stuff then it'd be really great on AoD.

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
This map has been declined. While most of us were enthusiastic about it getting added initially, after having it on the server for a couple weeks it became clear that the map just isn't fit for RoF. There are too many premade houses which were safe on Angry and just too many houses in general. We had to edit a lot of houses and add a ton of timers, but at some point it's no longer worth the effort and you've had to change every single structure. We believe a map like this would be better fit for AoD.