www.clubpenguin.com
  • Name of the map: Efterspil
  • Intended Gamemode: Classic
  • Creator(s): katman46
  • Size: 64x64
  • Biome: Hell
  • Screenshots:
  • Timers:
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): There's one double chest with three written books.
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: Don't think it matters.
  • Any extra information about your map?:If you don't think there's enough space for building, please tell me. The images are NOT the finished product, however, the changes since are minor. (Larger spawn area, made some flat areas, replaced ice with purple glass)
  • why is this dot here
  • Download link (optional): /warp efterspil

Reactions: Notme and Velzerat

superhalo6

Reaction score
I like the map from an aesthetics point of view, but it appears that there aren't many areas where someone could build, because of how rugged the terrain is.

You did fix the problem of navigation being difficult by adding bridges and pathways around the map.

This could be an interesting map. +0

Reactions: Fragile

Elandrir

The dutch moose
Reaction score
Sorry it took me longer to take a look at it.
But the map looks nice with the bridges and some water. I miss some color in the map but thats my personal opinion.

I agree with superhalo there is not much room to build but it likes very interesting

~Elan

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
Although the map looks nice, I agree that it probably wouldn't make for good gameplay. There is an important balance between beauty and playability-- this one focuses too much on aesthetics. -1

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
I understand that you're not happy with map submissions taking so long to be decided on, but the RoF staff has been very busy getting the server back alive. Psycho said it best here:
As much as we appreciate the map submissions that we get, there are other priorities that we're focused on regarding improving and updating Rituals of Fire. Granted, that we're pretty much trying to catch up on things, any of the maps that are approved and queued up to be added, will be added.
There are other, more important things right now than maps. It's not negligence-- maps will get added, sooner or later, but they simply aren't a big priority right now.

Last edited: