Christmas Wishlist

Suikae

Dat Typo Queen
Reaction score
I've decided to remove a nuke from my christmas list in order to promote world peace so in replacement, i'm asking for money, some sushi and I'd really really really love for some new books, I've read all the books i own like 5-6 times now :/
Some sushi?
[

Everyone wants a piece of me.

std1997

Stitch
Donor
Reaction score

Marvelfan01

Reaction score
All I want is a better computer, this computer has.. lemme check, 1.4 gb out of 74, so crappy, and a new monitor, and, basically everything new for my desk. Probably only gonna get the comp, but usually I'm excessive when it comes to Christmas lists.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
Duffie's Wishlist

1. 3DS
2. Animal Crossing: New Leaf

1. $700 for a new computer

Screw putting 'a new computer' on the list. I just want straight up $700 to build one I want.

Not that it's going to happen. My family has no money, and my grandmother hates me. Doubt I'll be seeing what I want this year, the next, and so on.

/pessimism
I'm here to note that I got both a 3DS with Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and a new computer.

Did you get what you wanted for Christmas? Did you get something better? Did you get something unexpected, for better or for worse? Did you at least enjoy your Christmas?

Post away!

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
I really had nothing in mind for Christmas, but holy shit I actually got a ton for Christmas (mostly from Steam sales, emptying my sister's wallets).

-Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
-Bioshock
-Bioshock 2
-Bioshock Infinite
-Dishonored
-Metro 2033 (soon-to-be)
-Skyward Collapse
-Sims 3

All but the first on Steam, but dayum so good. :3
All added up to a total of $48, excluding LoZ because dunno how much it was. The power of sales is overwhelming.

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
I got:

Animal Crossing New Leaf
Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario Kart 7
Wario Ware Smooth Moves
A giant tic tac toe board with mustaches instead of circles. Believe it.
A bad cold.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY CUPS WITH CATS ON THEM JHFBSDJHVHDSHKVHS SO CUTE OMG.

Cloudy

Reaction score
I got:

Animal Crossing New Leaf
Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario Kart 7
Wario Ware Smooth Moves
A giant tic tac toe board with mustaches instead of circles. Believe it.
A bad cold.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY CUPS WITH CATS ON THEM JHFBSDJHVHDSHKVHS SO CUTE OMG.

Well, you got 2 Nintendo games I already have. Except, Wario Ware Smooth Moves was my first Wii game, except I didn't have a Wii back then. while I have Mario Kart 7, and I'm already finished with it. I unlocked all the characters in Mario Kart 7. Wasn't easy though.