Status
Not open for further replies.

Collosal

Reaction score
Account Name: chrisrocks300

Timezone: UTC-06:00

References (Op+): MikeTang, ClockworkMyR, SalientGorilla

Approx. time spent on BBB: 14 days

Previous staff experience: I don't have any experience with blocktopia, however I did
run a small server for about 5 months with a few of my friends.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? I am an Advanced Builder so I can build
very well. I also have a thorough knowledge of World-Edit and VoxelSniper, and I am (in my
opinion) pretty good at judging players builds. I know a good bit about redstone and already
know how to use Prism (I used this as the rollback system on the server my friends and I
ran).

What do you think the role entails? I believe that the role involves keeping a feeling of peace, but also maintaining the servers rules and enforcing them with the means necessary. When a spammer, troller, griefer, or even if something worse came on it also involves being able to deal with them in a manor that is appropriate to the situation and if they do end up getting banned to show them where they can appeal for a pardon.It also entails being able to actively search for grief and be able to keep up on the forums, however it also involves judging a players builds to see if they are builder quality and worthy of receiving the rank of builder. The position can't just be about making sure that the rules are kept, though this is an extremely important part. It also involves creating a friendship with the players so that they can have a feeling that they have more friends, or they could cheer up when they see you on. This also attracts more players to come on if they see you on and like you. I also believe that sometimes, when fit, mercy should be applied.

Why do you want this position? I have been with buildbox for approaching almost a year now. I like to help people and see people satisfied and happy when they come on buildbox. I also enjoy seeing a player being able to experience the joys of becoming a builder. I like helping people, to learn and the server to stay in check. When I'm on, there are times when there are no operators or staff on and I would like to help stop this. People are confused when they don't know what to do and end up leaving the server forever.

Additional/final notes: Thanks for reading.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Alright, you try your best to be helpful, and you're generally a nice guy. The building also helps with this. Not to mention, your ontime is pretty high. I also love how this application was done.
Overall, I don't know of you being in trouble at all, and whilst I was close to a 0 before, I think I'll go with a +1 or, for a trial at least. c:

tnm

Reaction score
I haven't actually seen you on the server at all since your Advanced Builder application, however on checking your ontime it seems that this is simply not the case. Because of this, I'll have to go for a 0.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm aware of this application and I've seen you in game for quite a while, and you've done a great job as an Advanced Builder. I'd love to see you on a trial actually, +1.

Thymos

Thy Friendly Moose
Reaction score
I see you on the server quite a lot, and you are a generally friendly person. You've helped us out a few times with finding grief, which is great. You're fairly mature, and overall, I think you deserve a +1 for a trial.

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
I was deciding between a 0 or +1 but after reading over this whole application, I'm going go for a +1. You seem to have a good understanding of this rank and it's responsibilities. As well as your in-game behavior is what I'd look for from anyone applying for a rank - respectful, helpful, dedicated. I think the staff are leaning towards a trial? I'm all for that as I don't think you'll have an issue fulfilling it and you can use that time to put your words into action (should we all agree on that, of course!)

Good luck!

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
+1 others covered it pretty much you've been on plenty long enough and have a great know how of the server

MikeTang

Lego Block Op
Reaction score
Chris is an asset to the team. He shows potential of being a good staff member and will not let the people down. Chris has been a member for a while and should be given a chance, going for a trial op.
+1

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
After thinking on this for a while, I've decided to give you a +1. You know most things about the server from commands to basic knowledge of how to use them. Your maturity's great, and I won't doubt that you'll become more active as a staff member here. I'll be glad to see you as an Operator.

Status
Not open for further replies.