Chillingworth & smelyalata present: Vikings!

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Name of map: Vikings

Creator(s): Chillingworth and smelyalata

Dimensions: 128x128x128

Round Length: A standard time of 10 minutes.

Depth of the map: Varies - at points it's at 1. It can get pretty deep in certain areas [the hill, etc.]

Server Used: [Epsilon] Map Factory

Number of secrets: Two [2].

.lvl file: http://www.filesmelt.com/dl/vikings.lvl

Description: This map is about a viking invasion of a small, peaceful coastal town in ancient times. Do they have what it takes to fight back? Only time will tell. Three large viking ships are headed straight for their defenses, and little do they know they bring along with them a deadly virus that threatens to kill the human population of this new land. Zombies everywhere, run!

Features: Three large viking ships, a sea-wall with a dock, tons of houses, a town well, a town hall, two secrets, a blacksmith, a beautiful hill, a temple and an expansive garden dedicated to the God of Nature.

Screenshots:

Theodorre

The Fail Chipmunk
Reaction score
As Rey already said, I love the detail (with things such as the waves) and the general design of this map is awesome. There seems to be lots of places to hide and run, but without it being too overcrowded. :)

L

Later_Gator

Hey, man, you forgot about the beautiful floor I made.

Anyway, it's a nice map. I've seen it a few times, while in development, and I think it progressed very well. I also think it's the first viking-themed map that's been submitted (?), and I especially like maps with new themes.

Also,
I think I would prefer it above the adminium wall because I like sky, but that's up to you c:
I agree with this. It would look a lot better if it were above the adminium wall.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score
Hey, man, you forgot about the beautiful floor I made.

Anyway, it's a nice map. I've seen it a few times, while in development, and I think it progressed very well. I also think it's the first viking-themed map that's been submitted (?), and I especially like maps with new themes.

Also,

I agree with this. It would look a lot better if it were above the adminium wall.
Oh yes, Later_Gator did the floor for the town hall. Twas a nice touch! Also, it seems that people want the map above the adminium wall, so it shall be! smelyalata we have a tiny bit more to do now ;)

• Love
Reactions: omgitsathong