Cheeseman21's Operator Application

Cheeseman21

Das CheesePuff
Reaction score
Username: Cheeseman21
Rank Requested: Op
Current/previous positions held: My past ranks include, builder on the classic creative server, trusted, op, VetOp, and controller on the old survival multi player servers. Currently I have no rank on any server.

List what you believe your greatest strengths are:
-Experience
-Friendly personality
-Able to quickly figure out what is going on
-Very patient
-Does not rage publicly on the server
-Online most of the day and late into the night
-Will and can ask for help if needed

List what you believe your greatest weaknesses are:
-Inactivity as school takes priority, but school has slowed down since I was demoted
-Spelling, grammar, and typing
-Bad with IRC

Teamspeak?: Yes
Microphone?: Yes

Previous Offences?: I was demoted from controller to op following an extended period of inactivity

What you believe your position entails?:
As an operator I believe my job is not just to ban and kick players, but to also help them and answer questions. In my months of staffing SMP most problems that arise are those of misunderstandings, augments, help explaining the rules and introducing new people to the community, this requires someone who can think for themselves, and come up with a quick and simple solutions. SMP operators are also the backbone of the staff, and as such the position needs a level of maturity that represents the server in a good light. Finally I think an Op should be a player who helps keep the peace and deals with situations helping his fellow players, instead of a policeman who governs over his fellow players.

In less than 20 words, summarise yourself:
I'm a calm and collected guy who just gets a kick out of helping people. Nothing more nothing less.

Reactions: Jayfeather and IQD