Cheat way in AoD

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I made this thread for show and maybe change flames, when you are pillaring, anticamping or higher than the limit. If you have Fire Restistance, water bucket or it is raining, you actually can do that you don't die when you get flames.:help: If you pillar or anticamp you don't get hurt then. :cold:
Example: I play on Reverence, and I gets a lot of wood and then I make a tower over the limit, I don't get hurt then because it is raining.
Other Example: I play on Lilypad Crossing and find a fire restistance potion in a chest. I drink it then I can anticamp without getting hurt.

If it is possible to change flames to something else (maybe damage potion). I thought that would be a better idea.

I want all to say what they mean about this.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am aware of this, however if you see somebody doing that, it would be much appreciated if you report them :)
As for if there is another way, I am presuming there isn't as otherwise i'm guessing it would have changed by now, although Baker and the developers might not have actually been aware of this (I just presume they are).
We will have to see what they say :)
Thanks though!

Jeff0521

OPtimistic
Reaction score
About pillaring and people going over the limit, do as Infected said and report them. Or if there is a staff member online, tell them.

The part I don't understand is why are you worried about anti-camping? It's not like camping(Hiding) is against the rules. I don't even think anti-camping should be implemented into the server. :confused:

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
About pillaring and people going over the limit, do as Infected said and report them. Or if there is a staff member online, tell them.

The part I don't understand is why are you worried about anti-camping? It's not like camping(Hiding) is against the rules. I don't even think anti-camping should be implemented into the server. :confused:
Well, anti-camping is here to prevent ghosting issues.
you just need to move one or 2 blocks close to round end.

• Agree
Reactions: nitasu987

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Well, anti-camping is here to prevent ghosting issues.
you just need to move one or 2 blocks close to round end.
Well it's also used to make sure people aren't hiding in ridiculously small areas and are legal. ;)

• Agree
Reactions: MustabearXD

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am aware of this, however if you see somebody doing that, it would be much appreciated if you report them :)
Ok i will do that if I see someone break those rules.

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Riketr

Reaction score
I made this thread for show and maybe change flames, when you are pillaring, anticamping or higher than the limit. If you have Fire Restistance, water bucket or it is raining, you actually can do that you don't die when you get flames.:help: If you pillar or anticamp you don't get hurt then. :cold:
Example: I play on Reverence, and I gets a lot of wood and then I make a tower over the limit, I don't get hurt then because it is raining.
Other Example: I play on Lilypad Crossing and find a fire restistance potion in a chest. I drink it then I can anticamp without getting hurt.

If it is possible to change flames to something else (maybe damage potion). I thought that would be a better idea.

Maybe there could be a room with four zombies in prot IV diamond armor, wielding a fire II sharp V diamond sword in each map. And the player could have their inventory cleared for the process, and they were frozen until death.

Reactions: Notme

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score

Maybe there could be a room with four zombies in prot IV diamond armor, wielding a fire II sharp V diamond sword in each map. And the player could have their inventory cleared for the process, and they were frozen until death.
It could say "You have broken the rules. Welcome to the Execution Room."

Reaction score
I recently changed the pillar death to something more... dramatic, but I realised that it wouldn't work in some maps :p

I'm open to suggestion about creative/funny and fool-proof (important) ways to kill people who pillar/don't move from anti-camp/disobey height limit, else I'll just make it boring and set your health to 0 ;'(

Also, an execution room, though creative, is out of the question :p