Chaos_Kraft's Op Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos_Kraft

Reaction score
Account Name: Chaos_Kraft

Timezone: + 4 hours (Dubai)

References (Op+): I asked chrisrocks300 he said I dont need references but it does help.

Approx. time spent on BBB:Un- fortunatly the plugin has been removed

Previous staff experience: I have been Admin on a server and opped on a few other servers.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? I am no pro at building however I can build, not like a boss but I can do pretty good houses/cottages I also can make quite cool mansions.Although this skill is not required in BuildBox I am quite good at pvp and have won many hungergames with a wood sword.As a builder I make sure that players are happy with there builds however If I'm op I would say what I really think not in a harsh way but I would let them know its not that good and give them some tips.

What do you think the role entails? I strongly belive that for the role you have to prevent griefers from greifing, hackers from hacking and spammers from spamming.Also you need to make sure that all players follow rules and if they brake the rules a number of times do whatever is necessary.In a situation when a player is being inappropriate you need to understand a reason for why they are doing it (like if they have BIG time anger issues)you have to calm them down. If it is a rubbish reason and they continue then a /kick is what is appropriate if they do it again a temporary ban has to be done.Plus this position is not for players who would just give their friends builder because they are their friends.For this role a player has to judge a build very carefully and not just give them buider because they built a house.As a op you have to be nice and friendly to all players and must make the community a better and happier place for all.

Why do you want this position? I remember when I got builder and that the memory of joy I want all players to have to moment when they are happy.Happy to know that they feel good about themselves and they know they are a good builder and I want to spread all that joy all over BuildBox and make player feel happy and make them feel like they're good at something.I love helping people and making them feel better when they feel left out or they are being bullied, I will be there for them (and I would not let that bully carry on what they are doing!).But most of all I want this position for the community to make BuildBox a better server and to make everyone feel like they belong in the server I want everyone to be happy and to help them eg: If they don't know how to get builder.Plus I would play with players and builders and not thinking that because I'm op I'm better then everyone else because everyone is equal to everyone!

Additional/final notes: I just would like to add that for the last couple of weeks I haven't been on BB I've been on different server however I am back and I will try to play everyday even if I'm a op or not.

-Chaos_Kraft

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
This is a great application, Chaos_Kraft, but unfortunately I will have to go Neutral on it as I haven't seen you on the server quite often (except for right now). But don't let that disappoint you! I'm impressed with what you've written in your application and I like that you know what to do with a player if they are causing havoc on the server. I also appreciate the fact that you want other players to feel good about themselves and their builds, but at the same time being straight forward and helpful. These types of characteristics are important, especially for a Creative server. But seeing that my stance is Neutral, I do believe that you have potential to become an Op, but for right now, I would like to see how you handle things first hand whilst in the server.

• Thank You
Reactions: Chaos_Kraft

Chaos_Kraft

Reaction score
This is a great application, Chaos_Kraft, but unfortunately I will have to go Neutral on it as I haven't seen you on the server quite often (except for right now). But don't let that disappoint you! I'm impressed with what you've written in your application and I like that you know what to do with a player if they are causing havoc on the server. I also appreciate the fact that you want other players to feel good about themselves and their builds, but at the same time being straight forward and helpful. These types of characteristics are important, especially for a Creative server. But seeing that my stance is Neutral, I do believe that you have potential to become an Op, but for right now, I would like to see how you handle things first hand whilst in the server.
Thank you sooo much you really haven't disapointed me I really like would you have said thank you!

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Your application has a lot of 'fluff' in it and seems to be beating around the bush at many points, especially in regards to what you think the role entails and why you want the position. Of course, I'm not against long/detailed applications (quite the opposite) but quite a bit of this seems rather 'forced' in a sense that you're telling us what we want to hear, rather than what you honestly think the rank entails. I'm standing neutral on this application as it is right now.

Chaos_Kraft

Reaction score
Your application has a lot of 'fluff' in it and seems to be beating around the bush at many points, especially in regards to what you think the role entails and why you want the position. Of course, I'm not against long/detailed applications (quite the opposite) but quite a bit of this seems rather 'forced' in a sense that you're telling us what we want to hear, rather than what you honestly think the rank entails. I'm standing neutral on this application as it is right now.
Ok I just would like you to know I'm not writing about what you guys want to hear. However I accept what you are saying and I understand thank you.

tnm

Reaction score
First off, thanks for applying! I can really see the effort you've put into the application. From what you've written, you understand the role of an operator, but I have yet to see it in action. Don't feel pressured into spending more time on the server than you can, but I would like to see you on the server a bit more. Because of this, I will not be voting as of yet because I would like to see you in game and help out some more. Good luck!

Chaos_Kraft

Reaction score
First off, thanks for applying! I can really see the effort you've put into the application. From what you've written, you understand the role of an operator, but I have yet to see it in action. Don't feel pressured into spending more time on the server than you can, but I would like to see you on the server a bit more. Because of this, I will not be voting as of yet because I would like to see you in game and help out some more. Good luck!
I understand what you are saying and thank you I know I haven't been on for a while because I have been to busy and I have been on other servers but I am going on Build Box everyday now if im a Builder or a Op thanks again.Also some of the stuff cant be done like bullying because we dont have any bullys on the server I just put them up as example.

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
-1 You are a very friendly player, you also have your head in the right place. My biggest concerns are that i haven't seen you helping out in the present all that much, and i believe you focus more on the aspects of keeping the wrong doers out of the server (which doesnt occur that often). Often i have to settle arguements more than kick/ban anyone. A big part of being an operator is to act as a role model for other players, while keeping things under control in a calm yet stern way. I feel you'd benefit from waiting a little bit and reapplying. As the others have said you have a good application though!!

Chaos_Kraft

Reaction score
-1 You are a very friendly player, you also have your head in the right place. My biggest concerns are that i haven't seen you helping out in the present all that much, and i believe you focus more on the aspects of keeping the wrong doers out of the server (which doesnt occur that often). Often i have to settle arguements more than kick/ban anyone. A big part of being an operator is to act as a role model for other players, while keeping things under control in a calm yet stern way. I feel you'd benefit from waiting a little bit and reapplying. As the others have said you have a good application though!!
Thank you very much for taking your time to read my application and writing this comment I have read and understand what you are sayings thanks again.

Collosal

Reaction score
I'll be staying neutral as I have really just started seeing you on the server again this week. I don't think that I could make an accurate decision based on the time that I've seen you ingame. As Prizyms already said, your application seems to have a good bit of 'fluff' in it.

Chaos_Kraft

Reaction score
I'll be staying neutral as I have really just started seeing you on the server again this week. I don't think that I could make an accurate decision based on the time that I've seen you ingame. As Prizyms already said, your application seems to have a good bit of 'fluff' in it.
Thank you for your reply IK I haven't been on BB lately this will change I will be on more reguarly Thank you.

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
I'll also be going neutral (+0) as I've also not been seeing you around too much as until late. However, this may be caused by timezones and the away time I've recently been having. As above, there seems to be a bit of 'fluff' in your application. You're on the right lines, just keep improving your activity and your helping out then you'll about be there.

Chaos_Kraft

Reaction score
Thank you very much I appreciate that yes I haven' t been on lately but I am going on more regularly now thank you.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
I'm really struggling with this one, mostly due to my inactivity. You're really nice in general, but I'm not too sure if op would be the rank for you. I'm going with a 0 for now. Everything else I had to say has already been said. But don't give up if you really want the rank! c:

Chaos_Kraft

Reaction score
I'm really struggling with this one, mostly due to my inactivity. You're really nice in general, but I'm not too sure if op would be the rank for you. I'm going with a 0 for now. Everything else I had to say has already been said. But don't give up if you really want the rank! c:
Ok I understand.But I do really want this rank.Thank you for answering to my application.Thank you again.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm afraid that with the amount of neutral and negative votes this application has received, this is being declined.

@Chaos_Kraft Please take the feedback given in this thread into consideration - you may reapply whenever you feel ready after 2 weeks have passed. We look forward to seeing you on the server!

Status
Not open for further replies.