Celinedv's Operator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pink

Reaction score
Operators are the people that help other people at problems. It's a thankless job with limited perks, long hours and lots of strings attached.

I learned about Op and how they work with problems and help people. I think that I know a bit of how they go to work with problems and things. I know to be not a teacher. I don't care with the age I am because someone from 13-14-... can be just as good as anyone from 18 or older age. Some Ops are harsh because that need too somethimes.

I'm sorry I don't know anything more :C
btw my english is not of the best but i hope its good enough to read it ^-^ thx

(robo has helped to tidy the mistakes and make it easier to read)
Account Name: Celinedv

Do you have any Premium alternate accounts? : I know the login information from my brothers account and my brother doesn't play Minecraft that much anymore.
I learned Minecraft from him because he was the first one that bought the game in my family.
I liked so much that I got it too from my parents now I have my own account so I don't have to play on my brothers account anymore.

Age(note that we value maturity over actual age): 13

Timezone: UTC+01:00

References (Op+, none are required but will help you significantly):
Before I had a Blocktopia account I asked how to make an application for Op -> BB and they said on Blocktopia forum. I tried but I didn't even get an account yet, so I finally made a account. Then I asked if I maybe should be a good Op- one of my best friends (Urosevic2001) he says "I'm pretty sure you will be a great Op", but I didn't believe him so I was going to make an app. But there are not mutch more people i can say. :(

Approx. time spent on BB (use /ontime to check):
/ontime on bb got reset so I don't know really what my ontime is, but I know that I played BB for 1-1/5 year, but last time I looked I had 5days 3hours 3 min.
I know that i play buildbox most of times if i'm online. Buildbox is my favorite server too. I play around 2-3 hours on a day on BB.

Previous staff experience:
I play many servers but I never was Op before, so I'm trying this time for Op.
And i think BB is a good server to start.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills?
I know for my self i’m not the best builder. But i know how to work with liars and the rules ;)

What do you think the role entails?
To fix the things; greif, problems but also to avoid problems. To respect others.
New people that join and dont really know what to do; give then information about rules , plots, and maybe ranks, or how to get builder if they want to know. I know too I need to bid harsh to give the rank builder, the details, and to be not a teacher. To make sure evrybody have fun. And to let then feel safe and to be friendly.

Why do you want this position?
I want this position because I like to fix things and I like to follow the rules and not to be a liar about things you did and don't want to say. I want to be fair. Op rank is really serious i can be serious if i need too. I want to let people have fun, and feel then safe. I want to join the staff. :)

Additional/final notes:
Thanks for reading my app, I hope you like it and I may have a chance for Op. :) (sorry if there is any problem please tell me and I'll try to fix it thanks)
(sorry if its to short or not good :c )

- greetings cel

Last edited:

MiyakoWolf

(Miyako)
Reaction score
Hey there Cel!

Firstly thanks for applying for Buildbox Operator. As much as this application could have been better, I understand that English is not your first language and that it wasn't easy for you to fill it out. Some advice that I have is to look at some other peoples applications and use them to guide you through your own. It helps alot c:

As for you in-game, you haven't really stood out for me that much. You're a friendly player but i'm honestly not sure that you are ready just yet.

+0

• Useful
  • Agree
Reactions: Pink and JayJay

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Celinedv, Thank You for applying for Buildbox Op! Also, you don't need to worry about your English much because it looks great to me. Regarding your application, it looks fine and straight to the point.

Unfortunately, I haven't been as active during this month, but we seem to have the same /ontime (19hrs), which is great for you (not for me!). So it's kinda hard to judge your activity or helpfulness due to me not being active or not having sufficient chatlogs to look up. But I do remember seeing you around a few times before-- You're quite nice, though I don't know about your helpfulness, but it seems like you know what's required from an Op.

I'll stick with a 0 for now, leaning toward a 1 because I have never had any problems with you. Good luck!

• Thank You
Reactions: Pink

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
Cel, you're quite a friendly person when I'm around, and you seem quite good. However, once the ops are gone, you need to get your act together. Other people are watching you, and will give me logs. This log is enough to put me off giving you op all together. An extremely bad attitude.

Code:
[14:10:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] Swift_Siren: Cel, that's not OPly behaviour.
[14:10:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] JayJayWizard: ^
[14:10:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] Celinedv: ik
[14:10:43] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] primrose991: LOL
[14:10:46] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] Celinedv: but im not Op yet so
[14:10:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] primrose991: Any1 wanna look at my derpy snowman?
[14:10:50] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] Swift_Siren: Cel
[14:10:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] JayJayWizard: Cel
[14:10:55] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] Celinedv: xP
[14:10:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] Celinedv: jk
[14:10:57] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] Swift_Siren: With that attitude you won't be OP
[14:11:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] Celinedv: ofc
[14:11:13] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] primrose991: so derpy omg
[14:11:16] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] Celinedv: it whas just a jk
[14:11:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] Celinedv: joke
[14:11:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Builder] Celinedv: and ur angry

When I talked to you about this, you said you just said something random, since you were getting angry, I think. I somehow don't believe you now, since I've only got whole logs today, and it's showing me the whole of what happened. This wasn't just a sentence accidentally said. This was a whole load of bad attitude towards being op, showing you really just want it to mess about more. I hope this isn't true.

"but im not Op yet so" But you're wanting to be op, so you have to demonstrate op-ly behaviour. You can't just be immature because you haven't got a few purple letters to the left of your name. Also, you don't need to tell people that they're angry. That's precisely what you don't do. In fact, looking at the whole log, Swift_Siren was demonstrating op-ly behaviour trying to warn you, which is exactly what we shouldn't be seeing. Credits to you if you're reading this, Swift.

I've talked to you about using less 'texting speech' when you talk. I know English isn't your main language though. I hope this is something you'll improve on in the future! This is something that will make you look a lot more mature when opping, which is quite necessary to deal with difficult people. Overall, your English isn't too bad though, so that's good, however, you did need to look up what 'immature' means.

Overall, whilst you're good whilst an op's around, you seriously need to keep everything up when the staff are gone. As I don't think you've got the correct attitude at the moment, I'm unfortunately voting with a -1.

(P.S: You collect references from staff - unfortunately, Urosevic won't count, but it's good to see he thinks you'll be good!)

Pink

Reaction score
ik my attitue is bad last time because there are some problems here cant tell about but i have rlly bad things here.
i'm srry if you dont belief me. But if evrything is bether . ill be back be normal. atm i cant srry. Pls dont ask about it. And i know this is not something that help but just to know...
i dont want drame :( ...

sorry

Last edited:

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm sorry Celinedv but seeing these logs and your general way of acting leads me to believe that you're not quite ready to be a staff member on this server yet. Try to work on your overall maturity, especially when staff are not currently online - it seems to me as if you're trying your hardest when one of us is online (which is great!) but seem to fall down a little when we're not.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.