Castle/Village - Jehebus

xrat

Reaction score
Well you were right, it's incredibly bland, though I don't see why you would admit it.

Jehebus

Reaction score
Based on the comments and opinions of this i'm gonna improve it so im just throwing out what i know is wrong already

D0mac

Sneaky Beaver Purple guy= SBP guy
Reaction score
hmm yes quite bland.
i beleive i can even see through a window the floor is grass?
try to copy paste everything in a smaller map and add some landscaping.

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
If you asked my honest opinion, let's hear it, shall we; I'd want to see some landscapes, a bit more buildings and trees that are made by hand.

Jehebus

Reaction score
Ohkay :D Thanks :D
@Domac
I don't see what you mean. A Glass in the floor?
Anyways, i think im just gonna try something different on a 64x64x64 :)
Thanks everyone

L

Later_Gator

A good map doesn't take 2 hours to make. A good map would take maybe 3 days or longer to make. Take the time to detail them. If you really want to make a good map; it helps to use a reference for building your map. So look up pictures of castles and villages, because your map doesn't really match the theme of "castles and villages". I hope this helps you with future map-building.

EDIT: Oh and MOST IMPORTANTLY, your dimensions are completely wrong. 258x128x50 (LxWxH) will NOT work, what-so-ever. Your dimensions need to be based off the power of 2. So dimensions must be any of the following: 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256. Normally maps range from 64x64x64 or 128x128x128. You can also mix up dimensions, like 128x64x128. It's crucial to use those numbers as your dimensions.

Summer10

Reaction score
Ohkay :D Thanks :D
@Domac
I don't see what you mean. A Glass in the floor?
Anyways, i think im just gonna try something different on a 64x64x64 :)
Thanks everyone
He meant the floors of your building are all gRass not gLass from the pictures you showed us

Imo it seems square,empty,and flat which makes sense since it took you 2 hours spend more time on it and resubmitting it seems like your best option