Can't Connect to BuildBox~

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
This is an issue i've been having for quite some time, about 2 weeks. I messaged Matt_Allen about it and we couldn't find an answer. So here i am, asking you guys. Do any of you know how to solve or what causes the connection error that simply says "Disconnected by Server" that is all it says nothing more, nothing less. I am running minecraft v 1.3.2. I tried using 1.2.5 and 1.3.1 with no luck. The only mod i have installed is optifine, and that has never caused any errors relating to servers for me. I have reset my router/etc. I'm just very curious as to why i can't join buildbox :c

thanks in advance,
~Naterger

EDIT: Sorry if this is a bad place for the thread, it seemed like where it should go.

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Uhm... On the server list, does it give you the server name, or some red error? Try changing to primordia.blocktopia.net instead of smp.blocktopia.net . It helps me when Spoutcraft has an unknown error every once in a while.

Reactions: Naterger

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
A few others have had this problem and that is usually because they've been banned a while ago and the ban has carried over. Can you try contacting Matt to see if you are banned?

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Uhm... On the server list, does it give you the server name, or some red error? Try changing to primordia.blocktopia.net instead of smp.blocktopia.net . It helps me when Spoutcraft has an unknown error every once in a while.
Thank you thank you thank you soooo much. using primordia.blocktopia.net worked!!! you are my savior <3
A few others have had this problem and that is usually because they've been banned a while ago and the ban has carried over. Can you try contacting Matt to see if you are banned?
No i have never been banned on buildbox, i have never been able to join it in the first place. Also it doesn't matter anymore TheFurion101 has solved my problem!!!~