2 enderpearls
Stone Sword
Chain Chestplate
Iron leggins
Chain booties
5 apples
Infinity Bow
1 arrow

Screenies weenies HAVE BEEN UPDATED. Only took like.. uhhm.. a month.. I, dubiyou, will take the blame for that.
(campus 1.0)Before: http://imgur.com/a/LjvO9#0
(Campus 2.0)After: http://imgur.com/a/JxKG3#0

Notes: Made this map with Cmajor, originally it was just supposed to be me, but cmajor wanted to help so why not. Second map I've ever created, although I had alot more confidence in my first map when it comes down to being accepted. For this map i focused more on the inside rather than the outside like Uncharted. The inside of the campus and dorms are very detailed. Like before im not sure if the kits and chests are the most even, but i tried. The only thing I probably do not like about the whole map, is the lobby. I feel its boring, but I couldnt think of anything to put in it except for a fountain.

Download?: http://smp.blocktopia.net/schematics/download.php?file=Campus.schematic
(This also might be outdated? Im not sure if the schematic updated when i updated the plot)

Warp: warp campus

Code:
Input File:
WorldTime: 0
MapName: Campus
Author:dubiyou and cmajor11
BuildTime: 120
GameTime: 480
WorldTime: 0
SpawnProtectTime: 5000
WorldWeather: 0
Team0: [Hunter Team Data]
SpawnType: 0
SpawnLocation:
==: Vector
x: -2286
y: 65
z: 228
ChooseKit: false
OneKitPerRound: false
KitResetTime: 30
BoxChance: 20
Team1: [Survivor Team Data]
SpawnType: 0
SpawnLocation:
ChooseKit: false
Centre:
x: -2286
y: 65
WorldSize: 76
SkyLimit: 88
ResetInventory: true
CanUseLocate: true
SurvivorRestrictedPlaceAll: false
SurvivorRestrictedBreakAll: false
HunterRestrictedPlaceAll: false
HunterRestrictedBreakAll: false
MysteryBoxChance: 5
SurvivorRestrictedBreak:
- BLOCK_OF_QAURTZ
- GRAVEL
-STONE
SurvivorRestrictedPlace:
SurvivorRestrictedBreakEx:
- TORCH
- LONG_GRASS
HunterRestrictedPlace:
HunterRestrictedBreak:
- BLOCK_OF_QUARTZ
- GRAVEL
- STONE
HunterFree:
Scavenger:
- CHAINMAIL_HELMET
- CHAINMAIL_CHESTPLATE
- CHAINMAIL_BOOTS
- BREAD|4
- BOW
- ARROW|12
Juggernaut:
TeachersPet:
- DIAMOND_HELMET
- DIAMOND_CHESTPLATE
- DIAMOND_LEGGINGS
- DIAMOND_BOOTS
- BOW
- ARROW|64
- APPLE|2
- ENDER_PEARL
- DIAMOND_SWORD
HunterLeader:
Maria:
- IRON_CHESTPLATE
- IRON_LEGGINGS
- IRON_BOOTS
- STONE_SWORD
- APPLE|4
- BOW
- ARROW|32
- ENDER_PEARL|2
HunterStart:
RivalAthlete:
- IRON_CHESTPLATE
- CHAINMAIL_LEGGINGS
- IRON_BOOTS
- APPLE|3
- STONE_SWORD
- ENDER_PEARL|2
RivalStudent:
- CHAINMAIL_CHESTPLATE
- CHAIMAIL_LEGGINGS
- LEATHER_BOOTS
- BOW.INFINITY:1
- ARROW
- ENDER_PEARL|2
- APPLE|2
- STONE_SWORD
RivalProfessor:
- CHAINMAIL_CHESTPLATE
- IRON_LEGGINGS
- CHAINMAIL_BOOTS
- APPLE|5
- ENDER_PEARL|2
- BOW.INFINITY:1
- ARROW
- STONE_SWORD
SurvivorStart:
Athlete:
- IRON_HELMET
- LEATHER_TUNIC
- GOLD_LEGGINGS
- DIAMOND_BOOTS
- STONE_SWORD
- COOKED_BEEF|3
Student:
- CHAINMAIL_CHESTPLATE
- CHAINMAIL_LEGGINGS
- CHAINMAIL_BOOTS
- STONE_SWORD
- BOW
- ARROW|32
- APPLE|6
Professor:
- CHAINMAIL_HELMET
- CHAINMAIL_CHESTPLATE
- CHAINMAIL_LEGGINGS
- CHAINMAIL_BOOTS
- ENDERPEARL|2
- APPLE|6
- BOW
- ARROW|64
- STONE_SWORD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Dammit, Love Beat me to it. :p

Also, Yes, I believe the best thing that could be done is to set up a warp, but I don't think you can do it yourself. You'll have to ask an Operator.

(glad to be of help, classy sir) :)

w.dubiyou.w

Reaction score

w.dubiyou.w

Reaction score
Dammit, Love Beat me to it. :p

Also, Yes, I believe the best thing that could be done is to set up a warp, but I don't think you can do it yourself. You'll have to ask an Operator.

(glad to be of help, classy sir) :)

That'd be so much easier if the one Op on would answer me.. -_-

G

Guest35486

Download?: Now this is the problem.. Since this was built on the BB server how exactly do I put a download file? The only thing I have is the ID (or whatever that is) which is -11;2
[/CODE]
You can make a schematic with copy (WE) and that can be found on http://smp.blocktopia.net/schematics/

So do i just search for my name? Im sorry im new to this :/
You have to make a schematic with a command first. I believe that is found in /help

w.dubiyou.w

Reaction score

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Yes basically what everyone else said above, a warp would be nice, just get an Operator on BB to get a warp. :)

Based on the kits, I think they might be a little OP with Hunters compared to Survivors (remember based on the kits, I haven't seen the chests yet.) Unless there's like bits of iron armor in the map/iron swords I think they'll be fine.

• Informative
Reactions: w.dubiyou.w

brownlee123

Reaction score
OK so…

This map looks…

really great! I like it a lot and when I view/review map submissions I always ask myself, Would I want to play a round on this map? I can honestly say I would like to play this mp, which gives you a positive review from me!

• Thank You

w.dubiyou.w

Reaction score
Yes basically what everyone else said above, a warp would be nice, just get an Operator on BB to get a warp. :)

Based on the kits, I think they might be a little OP with Hunters compared to Survivors (remember based on the kits, I haven't seen the chests yet.) Unless there's like bits of iron armor in the map/iron swords I think they'll be fine.
There actually are bits of iron armour and a small amount of diamond on the map. haha

I've also been trying to get a warp to my map but the ops there arent really helping... So im playing the waiting game

Edit: here the warp /warp campus

Last edited:

w.dubiyou.w

Reaction score
OK so…

This map looks…

really great! I like it a lot and when I view/review map submissions I always ask myself, Would I want to play a round on this map? I can honestly say I would like to play this mp, which gives you a positive review from me!
Thanks i really appreciate your reviews haha

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
@AoDPrem your votes/opinions are important so why not give one! @RyanDodd you can add some advice as well. :)

I'll be voting a +1 on this map, I think the buildings look nice and there's plenty of chests, so most players can get some. I think this map should atleast get put into rotation and see how it is played. The only thing I'm worried about is the diamonds dubi said, but that can always get taken out.

• Thank You

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Looked at the map a bit.
Not entirely impressed with it, it looks just a tad-bit rushed and small. not a tonne of details to this. Blocks are clashing in all the wrong ways and the kits don't look entirely appealing.

Sorry but I'm going to go with a -1.

Good luck otherwise.

EDIT: Also, for future reference, please use Default texture pack for screenshots. That also drove me away. Sorry.

w.dubiyou.w

Reaction score
Looked at the map a bit.
Not entirely impressed with it, it looks just a tad-bit rushed and small. not a tonne of details to this. Blocks are clashing in all the wrong ways and the kits don't look entirely appealing.

Sorry but I'm going to go with a -1.

Good luck otherwise.

EDIT: Also, for future reference, please use Default texture pack for screenshots. That also drove me away. Sorry.
I used both default and ocd, but in the future ill only use default. Thanks for the advice

Edit: As i said in the post, I dont really have that much confidence in this map, as the other map I've made, for some of the reasons you just stated.

Cmajor11

Reaction score
I used both default and ocd, but in the future ill only use default. Thanks for the advice

Edit: As i said in the post, I dont really have that much confidence in this map, as the other map I've made, for some of the reasons you just stated.
i have confidence in it!

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
Concept: The concept has been done before in the past but it is fine that another map is using it.

Execution: I like that the map is well connected and the various different paths players can take. I think the quartz building needs more variety in block choice as the building is quite bland. Also, I do not understand why there are chests on top of the quartz building with the kits in them. Might want to have those removed. Might also want to get rid of the large empty area under the building to the left of the spawn and maybe the message that was left for cmajor although it is quite minor.

Gameplay: I think there are a lot of different areas for people to go to whether they want to hide or hold their ground. The maps allows for different ways for players to survive. There are quite a few chests scattered throughout the map. I would have liked to know what was in the chests to get a better idea but I was not able to get the schematic to work on my personal private test server.

Kits: I think the kits might need a bit of tweaking. There is a lot of chainmail and iron in a majority of the kits and I think these could either be leather or hidden away in chests. The Juggernaut kit probably should get a sword as I don't think a bow and arrow will be enough to hold the hunters off much.

I think the map is headed on the right track but however has a few things that should be improved. For the time being, 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.