C9++ - Game End - Mafia Win

ChocoFox

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Post before I head off to sleep:

I'm still hoping fantome will actually give us a hardclaim moving forward. I'm starting to run out of patience at this point in time and I'm happy lynching Ernie given how suspicious his responses with him not getting killed are as Inffy pointed out.

The only redeeming point I really see for Ernie as of now is the initial post he made regarding Alisha, but him not cooperating with questions and what not even more gives me the vibe that he's really afraid of saying something and potentially slipping.

If Les doesn't hardclaim though I would still very much consider lynching him.

Shadow - town, I think he'd be way more 'easy to please' and not as brave and willing to stick his foot into the ground and say 'well that's my opinion, so I said it' if he was mafia, and I don't like how fantome jumped on him and it doesn't feel like he's bussing shadow as his partner
I agree with the reasoning here - I think this is how Shadow plays in general and I have a slight Townread on him but that's about it.

Choco - town, mostly intuition, I don't sense any panic within him at all and I sense a kind of 'I want to help town in the most efficient way possible, all the while looking professional and impressive' intention within him, he feels pure
Thanks you're my role model uwu.

Anyway onto all my reads:

Positive
1. Fog - by far my strongest Town read. That post with the masons using what was later deemed as metagame tactics is something which I just don't see as being done by Mafia. Reasoning-wise he's completely logical and it runs through perfectly.
2. Infected_alien8 - he seems genuinely curious in what other people's opinions, asking questions and forming arguments with a strong flow to them. I would be very surprised if he wasn't Town.
3. Timdood3 - I have a slight Town read on Tim - though I initially suspected his scumhunting to be false due to excessive eagerness and my misinterpretation of his post being overly defensive. I think this is how he plays though.

Neutral positive
1. Okx - the way how he acted with his few posts and generally cracking a joke in one of them makes me want to trust him, but I have nothing concrete, so I'll leave the read here for now.
2. MoltenAshes (Wyatt) - mostly meta and references to previous games, I think he's pretty proactive and trying to scumhunt and help the Town, whilst being cooperative.
3. Shadow_Hunter3 - as Inffy pointed out I get the idea that he's the kind who'd try to follow and confront less.

Neutral
1. Alisha - flip-flop beep boop. What puzzled me this round regarding Alisha's behaviour was that she didn't jump on people immediately but seemed to wait a bit before pointing fingers. Again I would suppose this is how she plays so, I don't exactly have a remark on this.
2. TheWeakGuy48_ (Jobbiis) - I somehow want to trust him given his no-lynch reasoning was logically sound but besides that he really hasn't given much an opinion outside of Fantome and how no-lynching usually hurts the Town more statistically.
3. Unusual_dude - his long post from before didn't seem scummy and the silence that came after didn't sit exactly right with me but given he's suggested in making a long post later I'm inclined to give a neutral read.
4. catgirl12466 - hardly any read here - the first post she made seemed helpful to the Town but I don't really have anything concrete to trust or to suspect as of now.

Neutral negative

1. Fantome (Les) - him calling us "bloodthirsty" as I had pointed out before, his post regarding the SK... and I would say his almost 180 degree turn in scumhunting behaviour after I called out how uncharacteristically he was acting and a slight turn back again after Inffy started doubting his theory doesn't exactly sit right. Though to his merit I feel like he could just have been trying to make an effort to defend himself, and was actively involved in a scumhunt with Shadow_Hunter3, which seemed somewhat genuine.

Negative
1. Ernie138 - his initial post regarding Alisha actually made me not want to suspect him but the subsequent posts and him generally not being too cooperative is making me scumread him. Furthermore, he seemed to be more invested in actually surviving than helping the Town as Inffy had pointed out. That "yep" post and saying he was trying to observe us without elaborating much doesn't go well with me.

• Love
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Ernie138 - his initial post regarding Alisha actually made me not want to suspect him but the subsequent posts and him generally not being too cooperative is making me scumread him. Furthermore, he seemed to be more invested in actually surviving than helping the Town as Inffy had pointed out. That "yep" post and saying he was trying to observe us without elaborating much doesn't go well with me.
I know I didn't trust you initially but you haven't done anything since the beginning to make me nervous about you, and I actually agree with everything you're saying here.

My lynch preferences are now fantome and ernie

vote ernie

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Votecount time!
Ernie138: Inffy, MoltenAshes, Shadow_hunter3, Alisha (4/7)
Fantome: Timdood3 (1/7)
Fog: Unusual_Dood (1/7)
Inffy: Fog (1/7)
Shadow_hunter3: Fantome (1/7)
No lynch: TheWeakGuy48_ (1/7)

Deadline in 2 days and 4 hours.

Shadow_Hunter3

Shadow_Hunter3
Reaction score
Votecount time!
Ernie138: Inffy, MoltenAshes, Shadow_hunter3, Alisha (4/7)
Fantome: Timdood3, Shadow_hunter3 (1/7)
Fog: Unusual_Dood (1/7)
Inffy: Fog (1/7)
Shadow_hunter3: Fantome (1/7)
No lynch: TheWeakGuy48_ (1/7)

Deadline in 2 days and 4 hours.
Didnt know I could have 2? :p

• Thank You
Reactions: HKCaper

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Townreads
Alisha - More suspicious than I want to be at times but still fabulous and talented
Infected_Alien8_ - He's not doing that thing where he picks at people to start chaos, and he's being careful to avoid tunneling me which is showing he's learning from his past mistakes. He's scumhunting and is asking questions to facilitate discussion.

Leaning Town
ChocoFox - Originally his questions and interactions made me suspect him, but since then he's been cooperative and looks to be genuinely trying to help the town
Timdood - He's asking good questions, following through and seems to be genuinely scumhunting. I'm not completely confident on him since I haven't developed my meta read on him yet, but for now I want to trust him.
Shadow_Hunter3 - Despite gathering suspicion, he's not acting out of the ordinary and I've seen him follow me a lot on a previous game, right now I think he's fine.

Neutral
MoltenAshes - I was considering him scum for a while but since I wasn't reading things properly, that's my fault. I think he's still somewhat lurking and posting occasionally to remind us he's still here, but for now he's off my radar.
TheWeakGuy48_ - He's the person I have the most trouble reading in any mafia game. He doesn't want to lynch, and he seems opposed to certain topics like not caring about day 0. I could see him going either way at this rate.
Unusual_Dood - He's made two posts and claims he's busy. I'm watching him because he lurks but also posts good content in those couple posts...he's someone I won't let out of my sight.
catgirl12466 - She needs to post more so I can JUDGE HER BEHAVIOR. So far she's made a couple good posts but has dropped off in activity since then...
Fog - He's lurked and made a couple ok posts, however he's doing his sarcastic thing with his lovely drag race memes which could be his attempt to integrate with the town
Okx - Didn't say anything until everyone voted him, but he's made a couple decent posts. I haven't established my reads on him quite yet.

Leaning Scum
fantome - He's not being cooperative with Tim which is alarming, and his general attitude and interactions are different from what I expect. But his softclaim has told me that lynching him wouldn't be risky compared to other options.
ernie138 - The statement of not wanting to die alone is enough for me to want to lynch him, but maybe he's new and didn't know better...

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
3. Timdood3 - I have a slight Town read on Tim - though I initially suspected his scumhunting to be false due to excessive eagerness and my misinterpretation of his post being overly defensive. I think this is how he plays though.
Yeah, I don't tend to let up until I've gotten a sufficient answer, and I try not to let much slip through the cracks.

In other news, I think I'm going to switch my vote to Ernie. Not because I trust in Fantome's townie-ness any more, but because the lynch on Ernie seems to be gaining some traction, I'm not sold that he's town, and as I've said, I want a lynch today. I'm not going to switch my vote yet; I'm going to think about it some more today and give him a chance for more of a defense. I'm just saying it now so that no one goes "You were so set on lynching Fantome! Why'd you change your vote suddenly once Ernie looked like he could be a goner!?" I still want to lynch Fantome, but it's pretty unlikely to happen today.

And if there's a doctor out there...I have a bad feeling I'm going to be killed tonight just for being so vocal.

fantome

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't tend to let up until I've gotten a sufficient answer, and I try not to let much slip through the cracks.

In other news, I think I'm going to switch my vote to Ernie. Not because I trust in Fantome's townie-ness any more, but because the lynch on Ernie seems to be gaining some traction, I'm not sold that he's town, and as I've said, I want a lynch today. I'm not going to switch my vote yet; I'm going to think about it some more today and give him a chance for more of a defense. I'm just saying it now so that no one goes "You were so set on lynching Fantome! Why'd you change your vote suddenly once Ernie looked like he could be a goner!?" I still want to lynch Fantome, but it's pretty unlikely to happen today.

And if there's a doctor out there...I have a bad feeling I'm going to be killed tonight just for being so vocal.
Also why do you want a lynch right off the bat

fantome

Reaction score
. Fantome (Les) - him calling us "bloodthirsty" as I had pointed out before, his post regarding the SK... and I would say his almost 180 degree turn in scumhunting behaviour after I called out how uncharacteristically he was acting and a slight turn back again after Inffy started doubting his theory doesn't exactly sit right. Though to his merit I feel like he could just have been trying to make an effort to defend himself, and was actively involved in a scumhunt with Shadow_Hunter3, which seemed somewhat genuine.
fantome - He's not being cooperative with Tim which is alarming, and his general attitude and interactions are different from what I expect. But his softclaim has told me that lynching him wouldn't be risky compared to other options.
my fucking god you blood hunt in two games and everyone thinks oh that just his play style also I'm not answering tim questions because im beyond tired of answering the variations of the same question

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Also why do you want a lynch right off the bat
A variety of reasons that've been talked about throughout the game but I will touch on again.

1) Lynches are better for town than mafia kills. A lynch can kill mafia, mafia kills cannot.
2) We get information on their role which can potentially help us piece together the setup configuration.
3) It sheds light on everyone who works to get them lynched.

Also, I want to make the important statement, Fantome, that while I may be pushing to get you killed, I still respect you as a player, and would appreciate that same respect from you. Please direct me to where you've answered the questions, because clearly I've missed it.

• Agree
Reactions: Alisha

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Unvote

I am thinking of swapping my vote to ernie138 as getting the lynch seems like the best course of action right now. However, I believe that everybody should have the chance to defend themselves so I will hold off on voting for now giving Ernie the opportunity to argue his case.

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Unvote

I am thinking of swapping my vote to ernie138 as getting the lynch seems like the best course of action right now. However, I believe that everybody should have the chance to defend themselves so I will hold off on voting for now giving Ernie the opportunity to argue his case.
What about Tim makes you scumread him

fantome

Reaction score
I just want to lynch somebody on Day 0 so we get more information, and as the day progresses and people say more it's already giving more information on how we read each other

see this right here is just odd to me that they both want a lynch for info on day one

fantome

Reaction score
Like unless I'm certain someone is mafia like the xeno game I won't lynch on day one but yet these two are trying their damnest for it

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
see this right here is just odd to me that they both want a lynch for info on day one
Now if you excuse me I'm going to REPEAT MYSELF an additional time;

Lynching on day 0 statistically helps town even if we lynch someone that is town sided. We're facilitating serious discussion on our initial reads as well as putting out voting information early on that we can use throughout the rest of the game. Waiting for mafia to kill somebody means we're setting ourselves back one full day period - it's better to start gathering information sooner rather than later.

fantome

Reaction score
Now if you excuse me I'm going to REPEAT MYSELF an additional time;

Lynching on day 0 statistically helps town even if we lynch someone that is town sided. We're facilitating serious discussion on our initial reads as well as putting out voting information early on that we can use throughout the rest of the game. Waiting for mafia to kill somebody means we're setting ourselves back one full day period - it's better to start gathering information sooner rather than later.
See I don't see especially since this is a nine player game if we lynch and get it wrong then mafia can kill one and if there is a sk then that is a another player down that is three in one rotation which is too much risk for me right off the bat