Bye

Knight365

Reaction score
Well, good luck mate, hopefully you'll return some day!
You're a nice guy knight, it's a shame that this has happened, best of luck with finding another mc server, and if you can't, you're welcome to return :)​
bye :C
Please come back :C
Bye Knight then. It's bad you are leaving :(
Bye Knight, I'll miss the fun times we had on zombie a couple of months ago > :(
:c bye knight.
'Bye, you were a great Primus member, I hope you succeed with your future endeavors.
Bye Knight, I'll miss the fun times we had on zombie a couple of months ago > :(
Thanks for the comments everyone but, It's not really that I'm quitting forever and leaving the community, mostly because I can't just leave everyone xD, more of a break from some of the servers, specifically primordia. I'm still going to be on forums and I'll go on zombies a few times to visit my friends and talk with them a little bit and who knows, maybe later when school grades are a little better and life problems are sorted out, I'll be back to my normal daily activity :)

Ahiya

Reaction score
Bye Knight, you really changed when you became part of Primus, I'll miss you. Come back sometime! :D

Gamer_740

Reaction score
Well Night I'm very sad to see you go but hope to see ya soon. I will remeber you and if you got an XBOX LIVE I'm Gamer and 740 see ya

Gamer_740

Reaction score
Well Night I'm very sad to see you go but hope to see ya soon. I will remeber you and if you got an XBOX LIVE I'm Gamer and 740 see ya

T

Tiger_087

You looked like a fun guy just from your posts on forums.
It's sad that you're leaving because of trolls; HA's have said that any form of bullying isn't acceptable in the community.
Bye and hope to see you soon!