Buta's Adv. Builder app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
Username: Butamou
Time spent on the server: I do not know.
References (Adv+): Tamzies, Roboboy777
Screenshots/warps of creations: /warp ButaPlot

Blocktopia Lobby
Includes:
-RoF portal area
-Corner area which I can not say what it is for yet
-And secret area

Images

Rituals of Fire Lobby
Includes
-The RoF lobby.... Log on to see full scale
-Credit to RoF staff that helped
-Grandmaster sanctum was entirely built by me as a few other parts of the lobby
the majority of the lobby has my hand in it somewhere, either design or
helped built by me.

Images
Dusk of Discordia (New Avallis)
Includes:
-Town Hall
-Bridges
-Deathpit
-Hotsprings

Images

Iwaya o Niwa (Tranquility)
Includes
-Before and after images of the map (was remade)

Images

Maps
Includes:
-Maps in Blocktopia servers.
Nightmare (rof)
Fissure (tnt)
Trench (rof)
Mizu (rof)
Ichidou Hitoshirenu (rof)
Manor (outdated images - map not yet submitted)

Random Stuff
Includes:
-random builds of mine
Houses
Temple
Floating Temple
Floating Islands
SteamPunk

Links

Signed: Butamou

Last edited:

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Great terraforming, i feel like you have a grasp on which blocks compliment each other. Your builds have depth and look good, alone and within their surroundings. I quite like the RoF lobby. You're active, friendly, and mature +1

Reactions: Robo

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Wow. You have an amazing set of work submitted in this application. Each building, the houses and temples, have the depth, detail, and block variation that we usually look for -- and the quality of it all is just simply top notch. Your work in both of the lobbies are pretty amazing as well. Regarding your maps -- you theme them up quite nicely and the layout works well -- but your terraforming looks too perfect to be made with WorldEdit or VoxelSniper -- you used WorldPainter, right? Either way, the way you terraformed each map and built in it make it seem like you care about the details -- which is really great.

I honestly can't find anything wrong with your application aside from the fact that you don't have the AdvBuilder title yet. Although, if there was an AdvAdvBuilder title, then you'd probably be that instead!

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
If I was to see your builds, Buta, I'd assume you got demoted in a glitch. In fact, you probably should of automatically been made Adv for helping make TWO lobbies in use on Blocktopia's servers. You've got great terraforming skills, you add tons of details - your builds are generally of a high standard. +1

Tamzies

Reaction score
Okay, I referred to you a long time ago. My reference was still standing, what I really like about you that you even took the time to send me a private message if my reference was still standing. What I only wanted to see more was activity and you promised to come online a bit more. Your building skills are amazing and I love the depth and details you put in every build. They are perfect in every way, the little details and the final result looks suburb on all of you builds. Just like Rawr said there should be an AdvAdvBuilder rank and it should be for you. I have never seen such a clean and clear application for Advanced builder, I am proud to say that I referred to you.
I wish you good luck with this application, not like you might need it though!

Heres my +1, it is extra big, because your app is extra awesome.

• Thank You
Reactions: Plive

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Your builds, and terraforming, are detailed, clean, themed and look amazing. You definitely know what goes best with what. You're mature and definitely trusted. I'd say more, but that's all there is really. +1 from me. c:

• Thank You
Reactions: Plive
Status
Not open for further replies.