Butamou's "Official" Minecraft works

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
First off I would like to say you can see a current list of all my official works here. Any works on servers will most likely not be on there. However it will be updated before this post is. Also all downloads will be available there. I will update this as best I can and "bump" the thread when a new work is out. This will be in the format of Title-description-images.

Sukai Islands
This project is mainly a terrain one, besides the most recent update. It includes three large floating islands with many smaller ones in the general area with it. It also includes two sea level islands, one tropical, and one spawn island. The floating islands themselves have ores, caves, and any resource found in the surface world in them. (or around in the case of the jungle wood). The two sea level islands have cave openings that lead to a "massive" cave system underneath the ocean. There is also a custom made (built block by block) stronghold. The Stronghold includes two grand libraries, two "jail" areas, hallways, chest rooms, fountain room, more hallways, and an Easter egg.
All images can be found here.
Iwaya o Niwa
This map is one of my submitted RoF maps. The dimensions of it are 100x100x100. This project was a mix between terrain and building. The main "selling" point to this map is the building on top. It is a building taken off of a larger project currently in the process by me. The map also has two large caverns underneath the entire surface level with tunnels going through little of it. There are no ores and only has trees for resources.
Ichidou Hitoshirenu
This project was a spur of the moment inspiration map. It is 135x135x155. It was also submitted for RoF. This inspiration came while I was making something for a commissioned server map and quickly took shape (I decided to make this map instead of sleeping). It has a center island surround by ice, with a tower like building in the center. There are large cliffs that shoot up and has small "buildings" or huts on the sides of the cliffs which house the timers. There are also no ores on this map.
Heion Islands - Hiatus
I lost the save file somehow!!! :mad: I believe i still have the build somewhere though... I might restart it
Unnamed Villa
This build was made in the steam punk style, and was the first time I built in such a style. It was my trail build to get into the Sanacraft (Now Forgeheart) server. I was accepted before I even finished the build. I believe it is in a 50x50 plot. It was designed to be a Villa, including a courtyard in the middle.
Buta Co.
This was my second, and currently last build for the Sanacraft server. It is a office building/factory made in the steam punk style. The size is around 20x30 and has three stories plus two lower levels, unlike the previous build with only two stories. The two lower level is a factory, while the three upper levels is an office building with the roof being the "president's" floor.
MineC Custom Map
MineC is a custom map I made for a server that is in the process of being built. It is a 4000x4000 map. The whole Map took over a week to make, and was done in WP. It is surrounded by large cliff mountains and has every biome but plains (unless you count the city flat areas). I can give a download, given it's my map, but I believe that server does not wish me to do so. There are currently no photos.
Trench
At the request of Ogarci and Dirtcake when they were reminiscing the good ole' days of classic, I made this the next day. It is another RoF map, 100x100x100. And you have to make a dam on this map or I will hunt you down. Period.
All images can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/CicEz#0
Garandou
This was made for a server spawn contest on PMC, the contest is still being judged. this project is a giant floating island with a giant Japanese style building on top of it.
All images can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/IwBtI#0

Mizu
Was initially made for Spiderkrab for a map. I made the terrain, but he declined. So instead I made structures on and in it, and submitted it for RoF. There are secret chests everywhere!
All images can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/0t2e7#0

Fissure
asaechao wanted me to make a map for TnT so I did. It is 128x128 map with a simple concept and is made for capture the flag... not much to say besides that.
All pictures can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/f6bJk

Elysium/JTE (helper):
I helped with a few of the the floating islands that were made, and also a few buildings. I made 4 or 5 of the floating islands. No images. If you want to check it out then log onto the server and check it out!!

Nightmare:
This is my latest RoF map which can be found here: link. This RoF map is the first of it's kind, in the line of - hopefully- many more to come like it! It would be an adventure map of shorts. With varied use of command blocks to add sounds and effects to the game-play, to enhance said game play. This map has also gotten very mixed reviews. Some people absolutely love the new design; others hate being stuck with blindness and re getting it every time someone spawns into the map. Enjoy the annoying nightmare!
All images can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/mf3ru#0

RoF Lobby
Yup I made that. With the help of the staff. No Images. If you want to check it out, Log on and go see it! If you're not a grandmaster... well sucks for you, because that sanctum for them is epic.

Diago21

Reaction score
The trench map reminds me heavily of one of the first Classic Lava Server maps that were on rotation, good memories :) Good builds too, good job.

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Added Nightmare and Elysium/JTE (helper) to the list!!
teach me how to FUCKING DOUGIE (build)
Well maybe I need to do a live tutorial on BuildBox soon. A lot of people want to learn from me.. maybe this weekend? Go over the basics, maybe make a build on BB for once.
NO. ALL YOUR SECRETS ARE MINE.