Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
Just to chip in, I'd note that you can't compare two map types of completely different purposes.Frankly, one or the other is just not right.
Terrained has the purpose of terraforming and using an actual terrain to build on, instead of making one yourself, which, most of the time, takes up most of the build time.
When a private flatland would be a solution to wipes, where Guest maps could be wiped on a weekly basis, with the Builder map having more room to build etc.
Comparing them would just not be right.

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
Just to chip in, I'd note that you can't compare two map types of completely different purposes.Frankly, one or the other is just not right.
Terrained has the purpose of terraforming and using an actual terrain to build on, instead of making one yourself, which, most of the time, takes up most of the build time.
When a private flatland would be a solution to wipes, where Guest maps could be wiped on a weekly basis, with the Builder map having more room to build etc.
Comparing them would just not be right.
The point of this isn't to compare them, I want to know what the players want more. To start it will be one or the other.

Diago21

Reaction score
As long as the spawn for the Terrained world isn't a snow biome where you have to fly for ages to get anywhere remotely green to build.