BuildBox Op

Reaction score
Account name= RainbowMagikFTW
Age= 11 (pretty young :p)
timezone=Central Time Zone
Refrences= dont have any but my friend told me i should try, dunno if i need references
Approx time on bb= depends on what im doing that day if i can i will try to be on 2 - 3 -4 hours a day
Previous experience= ive been staff on a server called skitscape.net but i stopped playing on there beecause of personal reasons and some bullys :< and i was also op on some classic server im admin on 3 servers mod on 4 and co owner on 1
Other skills: im a good builder when it comes to mineshafts and farms and i also can mod some plugins if you need that
What are some entails: idk what entails mean if someone tells me ill be happy to let you know
why do you want this position: i want this position because i think i can be a help to all thiose people who play on this server by stopping griefs resolving any sort of problem between players and just making sure theat BuildBox is a safe and bully free envior ment (dont wanna let it end up like school)

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
-1 not sure if ive even seen you on before.., app is poorly done. I think you should spend some more time on the server before applying

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
-1, you had less than an hour's ontime when checked, the application is poorly written and lacks attention to detail and I have a strong feeling you would not be able to handle the staff position as would be expected of the average staffmember.

Natsu

The Flaming Dragon Op
Reaction score
I've never seen you on the server before, and your app barely has any grammar. It doesn't look as if you're taking this process seriously, so I'm going with a definite -1.

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
You're a nice person, but sadly I've only ever seen you on RoF. Maybe due to just not being on when you are, not sure. However, I'm going to have to see you online more before I can actually judge anything else. Sadly, because you are a nice person, -1.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Sorry RainbowMagikFTW, but this application is being denied for now. You've been given many constructive comments, so try to work on what's been suggested. That being said, you may reapply after 2 months+ when you feel you are prepared for Operator.