BuildBox Application

jeremy1560

Reaction score
B]Account Name: jeremy1560

Timezone: eastern standard time

References (Op+):Op

Approx. time spent on BBB: 26 hours about

Previous staff experience: i have helped Salient Gorilla with a grief.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? i try to help whenever i can and i am on BuildBox a lot ... i love building with friends also i help others with problems they have.

What do you think the role

entails? it needs for people to be hellpfull also it means u have to put ur best foot forward,also u cant abuse the power of Op
Why do you want this position? so i can help people and i think it would be pretty cool also i would help people whenever i could.

Additional/final notes: I hope people have fun on BuildBox and i hope u pick me for Op

Yuck

Reaction score
Denied. You have recently been banned from another blocktopia server.If you couldnt follow the rules on another server I shouldnt have you enforcing them on this one. Not until ive seen more of you anyway. Maybe youre on when im not. This is very possible. Also, this was a pretty poor application.

• Informative
Reactions: RMcraft

jeremy1560

Reaction score
i a
Denied. You have recently been banned from another blocktopia server.If you couldnt follow the rules on another server I shouldnt have you enforcing them on this one. Not until ive seen more of you anyway. Maybe youre on when im not. This is very possible. Also, this was a pretty poor application.
i admit that this was a pretty bad application,but ur right about two things 1.i have been banned on Smp but that was before the update of rules...but im still blaming it on myself and 2.I go on all the time every night and day so you probly either dont see me or u see me not as much,i love BuilBox and i will show that i am ready to be an Op.

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Sorry mate, but you're not ready to become Operator on this server.

Let me put that in a nice numbered list for you.

1) I don't think I've ever seen you on the server. It's likely we have different timezones, so this isn't much of a reason.

2) Your use of grammar. You expect people to take you seriously if you use text speak judiciously? I know you're only 13 years of age, but so am I. If I can use correct English, so can you. Not many griefers are going to take you seriously if you tell them to stop by saying 'hey can u stop grifing its not good'.

3) The fact you were banned on SMP. As Yuck said, if you can't follow the rules on one server, you shouldn't be enforcing them on another.

I hope you take these points into mind when next submitting an application.

Reactions: Zelz

jeremy1560

Reaction score
Just saying Prizyms,I have saw you on BuildBox many times,you guys are right though i have been banned from Smp and I will try my hardest to prove myself.

jeremy1560

Reaction score
wai
Sorry mate, but you're not ready to become Operator on this server.

Let me put that in a nice numbered list for you.

1) I don't think I've ever seen you on the server. It's likely we have different timezones, so this isn't much of a reason.

2) Your use of grammar. You expect people to take you seriously if you use text speak judiciously? I know you're only 13 years of age, but so am I. If I can use correct English, so can you. Not many griefers are going to take you seriously if you tell them to stop by saying 'hey can u stop grifing its not good'.

3) The fact you were banned on SMP. As Yuck said, if you can't follow the rules on one server, you shouldn't be enforcing them on another. I have serious doubts whether I'm going to be keeping my Op position on this server due to a mishap on another, so keep that in mind.

I hope you take these points into mind when next submitting an application.
wait i said judiciolusly?

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Im sorry jeremy im the most active staff member and the laat time i saw you was like a month ago. Following from what Yuck said about being banned thats not the sort of thing HCs are looking for. I know you have been declined but i had to say it.