BuildBox 3.0: What to Expect

Prizyms

あんたバカァ~!?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
[JUSTIFY]Hello players & staff alike, today, Nillbugwtw and I are proud to present the next evolution of BuildBox, titled 'BuildBox 3.0', an upcoming refresh of the server which will hopefully act as a definitive version of the build server that we have spent months trying to build. We are very proud of this, and I hope you are proud to be members of a community with such a fine building server.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY] [/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]FAQ[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY] [/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]Why are you doing this? - Over the years that BuildBox has been around, we've noticed that a lot of players have lost track of what made our server BuildBox and not simply some other creative server. The staff have also gone off on a tangent, and we sincerely apologise for that. Starting tomorrow, BuildBox will return to its original purpose - a server for building boxes. That's right, BuildBox will now live up to its name as the premier box-building Minecraft server, a title that very few other servers can call their own.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]What can we build? - Really, the term 'box' isn't the most clear - what boxes are allowed? Can we have lids? Are there shape restrictions? I'm proud to announce that BuildBox 3.0 will be the most inclusive box-building server yet, and you are free to think outside the box! Remember, it's not the size of your box, but how you use it! Boxes will be 3D-printed and sold at a high markup to fund the monthly Blocktopia Premium™ giveaway.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]Will there be more events? - Of course! We are aware of the relative dearth of events on BuildBox that the other servers do not seem to suffer from - rest assured, we are all hard at work creating the next generation of events for BuildBox. We've added a new plugin to allow players to partake in boxing matches with one another so long as they have purchased Blocktopia Premium™. Expect tournaments - winner takes all, losers go home in boxes! Hopefully nobody will become (card)bored with all of the boxing tournaments we have planned. Of course, Speedbuild will also return, this time in partnership with FedEx for delivering the built boxes to the customers.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]What happened to Nill'dBox? - We found that this server was far too buggy for public release, and we found that renaming the server to Nill'dBox would be detrimental to our return to the aim of having a server purely for the sake of building boxes.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]Is there a trailer? - Trailers for the new server will be available for viewing in the near future - please check your local box office.[/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY] [/JUSTIFY]
[JUSTIFY]That is all, if there are any questions please feel free to ask @Nillbugwtw or myself. Thanks![/JUSTIFY]