Buildbox 2.0: What to Expect

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
[BCOLOR=#fff4e5]How much of CraftBook are we using, and how much has been disabled? The plugin has tons of stuff.[/BCOLOR]
Yeah! Craftbook contains amazing stuff like GATES and BRIDGES and HUGE DOORS and LIGHTMETERS.
Also ELEVATORS and crap.
Secret switches with keys ;-;

Now that i think of it.

AoD should install craftbook aswell for more map variety!

Baker Of Darkness anyone?

Reactions: Timdood3 and Plive

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
How much of CraftBook are we using, and how much has been disabled? The plugin has tons of stuff.
We're using about half of it - I'll show specifically what's being used and what's not when I post the full list of changes later this week.

Also: Today's teaser is the unincorporated spawn for the new terrain world! All biomes are within 2000 blocks of it.

Last edited:

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
We're using about half of it - I'll show specifically what's being used and what's not when I post the full list of changes later this week.

Also: Today's teaser is the unincorporated spawn for the new terrain world! All biomes are within 2000 blocks of it.

Even the Nill Biome?

• Sad
Reactions: RyanDodd

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
BuildBox 2.0 is live.
At some point, I may get around to putting a changelog up, but for now:
  • All builders have been demoted to player. Check Prizym's thread for new builder requirements. You may use old builds, provided they meet the requirements.
  • Ontime has been fixed, you can now see your stats via /ontime.
  • Lots and lots of bug fixes, feature additions, and fanciness! Changelog to come.
Known issues:
  • WorldEdit not functioning for players in Plots - working on fix
  • Players have no access to /help - working on fix
I hope you all enjoy BuildBox 2.0 - if you find anymore bugs(I'm sure some are hiding around there somewhere), shoot me a PM here on the forums and I'll get around to fixing it.

Reactions: Notme and Enderfive